News Update From Blizzard (PLEASE READ)

Oh you don’t want the garbage wow story with cringy voice actors from wow ?

YOU MUST BE TROLLING.

Yeah i don’t want garrosh doing an impression of Arthas in wc3 reforged.

1 Like

Damn shame there won’t be more cinematic remakes like the intro from 2018. I can live with that though, no cinematics were remade for SC R after all.

They done good decision, they would really waste time on those things they cut.

If you search for that new video they posted celebrating Warcraft becoming 25 yo and wow becoming 15.

you can actually see the old cinmatics from Warcraft 3. and i think that’s the same they will use in Reforged. they look far better in quality instead of their low ress counterparts from 2003.

hah bet you guys weren’t sharp enough to spot that now were you ? :sunglasses:

They said “next week” during the panel on Saturday. I personally took it to mean next Tuesday. I mean, why would they say “next week” if it was literally three days away. I hope I’m wrong, but people should tamper their expectations down.

They said next week on the day which was Saturday I believe, the starting of a new week is Monday therefore when they said it would be next week that means next week. So tomorrow.

1 Like

First of all, the start of the week is Sunday, not Monday. Second of all, that doesn’t matter, what matters is what they meant. I see no reason why they would say “next week” instead of “this week” or “in three days” or “Tuesday”. Again, I hope I’m wrong, but don’t say I didn’t warn you if tomorrow comes and goes without a patch. It’s not like the team is going to have someone post a clarification on the forums.

We can only hope they update it with this after, even if it would take a year after release

1 Like

Tl dr Blizzard is releasing this game like Fallout 76 / Anthem
Broken, a hollow shell of what they promised.

I mean, what’s new about this post?

It’s everything that you can get from the recap posts, not only on Hive and all of this was already been known.

3 Likes

I wanted that too, something like in sc2

I’m glad we’re not getting cutscene changes. Makes my future project a lot easier to accomplish.

Lol saying that… You are one of the people that want change just because of change, I think you get pleasure out of trolling the masses.

If I was trolling, I’d be trying to be funny about it.

I’m not trying to be funny. I’m being quite serious. And I’m getting VERY tired of being accused of trolling just because I disagree with you.

Alright, please tell me why this is the case then? Try to be honest for once, I know it can be hard.

why he said this ? I’m glad we’re not getting cutscene changes

he literally said why

Makes my future project a lot easier to accomplish.

1 Like

Because it makes a future project of mine a LOT easier to accomplish and have blend in seamlessly with the official cutscenes… minus voice acting.

So you glad what they drop quality and it easy to compete with that?

Considering I’m completely incapable of doing cutscenes that absolutely 100% require voice acting to be entertaining, and any machinima I make using the old style of cinematic would not be watched by literally anyone if the 2018 style of cinematics went into the game?

Yes.

This was actually something I was hoping they’d do from the start.

Wait so I really bought spoils of war, haven’t gotten Beta yet, got the Virtual ticket with the promise of Beta TODAY, AND YET STILL THERE ARE PEOPLE IN LINE IN FRONT OF ME? THAT DIDN’T EVEN GET THE TICKET OR THE SOW??