New PTR is Now Available -- Version 1.32.6 Patch Notes Here

How will a new unit have no impact on the gameplay? What?

You don’t understand how illogical you’re being. You’re literally saying “don’t do x” then a sentence later saying “well you can do x if you want after you do y”

1 Like

Sorry, this point with new unit was the least important in my proposition. Just wanted to make game more attractive. If you see incosistency, OK.

1 Like

Great start you guys!! Now we are talking finally you are listeining to all these twitch player and Pro’s who keep repeating the same notes, and you took action which is very good.

Still they are minor changes but are good. I just hope we (NE Players) gets our 4 damage back for bears instead of 1 :frowning:

After the new update i cannot longer play the classic PTR. It was the only way to play with the original voice actors. That update just automatically switched the classic PTR into the new one. This is criminal behavior. I am so sic of this. Any other way to play the original, unaltered, version?

1 Like

You were warned ages ago that this crap would happen, Noxa.

Ok I won’t lie, Beetle rush is pretty OP, but then again I got like 200 ping. The only way to counter vs mirror UD Beetle-rush is to build a Ziggy in-front of the Necropolis and between the Crypt and turn in into an early tower unless you’ve sent an Acolyte scout to see what first hero is built in UD mirror.

I think maybe it’s best to make level 1 beetles spawn only 1 beetle, but increment a bit more HP and damage on level 1 beetles only to make up for it. Spawning 2 beetles is more like a talent 3 upgrade, but I can see it passable without breaking the game as a level 2 upgrade. I can spam skeles, 3-4 Crypt fiends, 6 beetles and 2 ghouls with blight and set up for a tower rush. It’s a mass army rush for an early game.

I meant the recent update.

What needs to happen with this game to give the feel back a bit:

MENU CUSTOMISATION

• I believe that the menu lacks the feel of the original Reign of Chaos. The Infernal Meteors need to re-appear in the menu screen, at least when, during the campaign, the Legion arrives. It will give a sense that the world has changed.
  • I also believe that the Icecrown background menu needs to appear when Arthas becomes the Lich King.
  • Then we must have the possibility to choose which menu background we want, like in Starcraft II.

MAP PREVIEW

• Map preview resolution is very low. It needs to be on a higher resolution. There are maps that show the creeps but having the map preview in such a low res, it is hard to see what’s what + they must be in keeping with the Reforged upgraded credo.

Even though you did not put it easy, never stopped believing you were working to bring us the wc3 that a player would expect. Never thought about refunding. Keep up the good work and the communication with the comunity.

2 Likes

Dear Community Manager,

I play mass 4v4 RT Night Elf games. On a few maps, depending on if I get inside position with my allies I open Beastmaster. It is very strong right now. At Level 5, 2 Level 3 bears with Blink and lvl 2 Hawk is very powerful. A lvl 3 bear with blink can take out level 3-4 heros with ease during fights. I honestly think the Bash is too strong.

I would like to suggest to not lower the mana cost of the bear from 125 to 100.

Thanks, -Nizzy

I would like to know if there would be major changes to the campaign? Like the Classic/Updated campaign toggle?

big we-did-something-the-community-liked-party in the blizzard headquarters today haha

They are doing to the corona-chacha

That’s not likely. Its possible with SCR because it is a single campaign with different graphic levels. WC3R on the other hand has two campaigns, one for SD and one for HD, that are completely separate. The progress of each is even tracked separately. So toggling mid play isn’t possible.

@Blizzard

Still can’t find an intern animator to give Reforged units their missing animations and more animation variety?

Sorry Rexxar, ol’ boy, you still have to refrain from using the axe in your other hand. Keep swinging away with your left arm and that one attack animation of yours.

It’s still sad that we have to switch to Classic mode if we want better animation variety.

Search for backup game folders of older patches, that you’ll have to activate with your key. Note that you won’t be able to play BNET. Only LAN and Single-Player

So stupid coil/nova crap still doesn´t get nerfed

6 Likes

That’s sad; I guess it’s up to us to do it

I agree. Nerf coil/nova combo. It takes 0 effort to pull off this devastating combo, which sidelines a hero indefinitely in a battle or kills it out right, especially in versus team modes where everything is cluttered and harder to micro heros.

Thank you for the balance patch! The changes all look good. Especially showing my favorite hero the Crypt Lord some much needed love!