New PTR is Now Available -- Version 1.32.10 Patch Notes Here

Don’t defend them please.

They said they weren’t going to recon them literally two months before release at blizzcon 2020 while they were silent for nearly the entire year before that. Same thing with the cutscenes with relation to how they looked at blizcon 2018.

3 Likes

The cutscenes in 2018 were what contained the recons. Which is why they were scrapped.

On your defending note, that would be giving an opinion about good or bad, agree or disagree, like or not like. All I did was correct a misunderstanding. In fact, I refunded the Tuesday after Blizzcon because I didn’t like their decision… the opposite of defending.

priest is the worst healer in all race. its the only healer that is slow in healing. low mana and die really fast. imagine orc’s witch doctor can heal the whole surrounding. undead statue can heal or mana 10 per cast surrounding area with 600 mana pool with undead already health regenerate already fast. they cant die.
night elves’s bear healing is super fast in 8 seconds with 400hp that they cant die and also moon well instant heal. priest basically is the worst caster in the game with low mana pool and not much chance to use it for dispel. orc’s spirit walker has 600 mana pool and they can dispel and reincarnate like no need mana potion. its obvious priest is the worst healer in the game.

1 Like

Having 4 or 5 priests helps more than you think.

1 Like

I’m liking the new buff on the Panda a lot! So basically after the patch and buff is released for Panda, if you buy a Circlet of Nobility for him at level 1, he’ll gain level 2 Panda stats?

Will there ever be a change to the Thorns Aura? I think it’s pretty much the only hero ability which NEVER gets picked, because it is utterly useless. It would be very nice to see a considerable buff there (for instance, not only a % increase but also damage return on spells) to see a bit more variation in keeper play.

I see it used more than that.

In solo one typically re-skills to it late game with giants.

In team if you plan to use heavy melee, it is used there as well.

Really?

The only problem I see with priests is their range. Healing ward is useless in battle because it is easily removed.

At level 3, they have really good mana regen and their HP is just fine.

Also, inner fire is the best caster skill in the game and can be cast frequently.

wasn’t any of it in 2020-2021 either lol…its the flu, if it was real they wouldn’t have to inflate numbers for 15 months

No, Sumnayin. It’s real, all right. It’s just not as serious as they’ve been paying people off to say it is.

Friggin’ UN is trying to take over the world and its supporters are capitalizing on this illness to create fear and obtain the power they need to make it happen.

1 Like

Come on already! It’s been a year and half since the release of Reforged and we still haven’t got all the old stuff that Warcraft III had and no estimate time on when this is going to happen.
What? Are we going to have to wait another six months for another minor balance patch and only a mention of the missing features that “you are OBVIOUSLY still working on them” and then another silence for god knows how much time?

So embarassing.

2 Likes

The Reforged team got sacked a while ago, Ice. Nobody’s working on it, no matter what JAB says.

4 Likes