New Patch Going Out - Version 1.32.2

Restart the battle.net app. That worked for me at least.

Ye restarting the app worked.

Also some work done is better than nothing. I do agree still though that major things would need to happen for Reforged to be the kind of games the fans were hoping for but atleast this is better than nothing, so thumbs up for that.

Where is Matchmaking, Aka Ladder?

6 Likes

Patch broke my campaign save game. Not the end of the world to restart the mission but come on…

3 Likes

Let’s go! :+1:

When will there already be a fix that will add the visual level shown to us in the demo version on Con 18??? When will you add that very visual post-processing! ???

3 Likes

There won’t be. Those plans were scrapped some time between Blizzcon '18 and '19.

glad they released a patch but still no ladder…

They canceled cinematic cut scenes. They haven’t said anything about post-processing and graphics. Downgrade graphics and to this day have not been commented on by a blizzard.

3 Likes

forgot fix the A.I normal A.I still acts as if he Hard A.I

So, the update isn’t showing up in bnet app for me? Tried check for updates and scan and repair, any thoughts?

Forget about the cutscene, forget about single player, Fix your “DISCONNECT FROM BATTLENET” server please, then the stupid lag and random defeat board.

Cant play the game after new patch?horrible lags?don’t know what 2 do

Glad you could fix Vashj, Uther.

Does anyone know if “The Culling” opening cinematic is now on par with the demo version they gave out that pissed so many fans off? From this line:

• The animations, triggers, and cameras for some cutscenes have been tweaked

Very unlikely, just some minor tweaks if anything else. One thing that I noticed is that they finally fixed the bridge falling into the river in the scene where Tyrande tries to stop the Undead. Before the bridge would just be there in one scene and the next it would just disappear, but now they managed to fix that so that it actually crumbles into the river with Tyrande.

I mean there is no reason to bring back “The Culling” cutscene from Blizzcon 2018 when it would be so out of place compared to the rest of the cutscenes that would not have been remade in such way.

I suppose. The fact that it CAN be done means that it SHOULD be done - since that is what was showcased. I get they need time to do them, but get a few guys together to hash them out - it’s not unfeasible to do soon

3 Likes

Well of that there is no question, but I honestly doubt they will do that…it still requires resources and more manpower to get it done.

less than 50 comments on patch notes…is the community gone?

1 Like

to see this kind of patching and how unplayable the game is better stay away from it