New Game Feature

Can you develop a key change function? Do you see that game doesn’t have a key-changing feature? Is the key change feature that only works for heroes?

GUANJUNHOU I’m not a developer, I work in Technical support. If you want a feature added to the game, please post on our general forums Here.

3 Likes

I know you’re not a dev, but the devs of this game seem to completely ignore the forums and twitter. I wish you could directly tell your dev colleagues and the lead of this game. This game is in dire need of a skill rebind and an inventory rebind. And only for the hero quick cast

The game has a key change feature, it’s just not very intuitive. You have to create a text file with the keys you want to have called customkeys.txt and then the game can use this to redefine the keys. There really should be an in-game method, but regardless, it is still possible to change the keys.

If you go into the input section of the options menu, the game itself will tell you what to do if you select Custom for the hotkeys.

They better fix actual bugs than develop new features.
The last good feature was Prioritize for Gargs but seems does not really work on my side, or I am just bad gargs-ing around!

In my opinion fix and keep the vanilla that was patched (using Pro player’s suggestions) after first great tournaments when Frozen throne came out. That was in 2004 when we had a stable really nicely balanced game!

Yes, no one fixed the bug.

The reason for upgrading computer hardware is that the FPS is relatively high,

And the War3 3.16 version is a mess

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.