Need help with autotargeting

hey guys. im playing map in war 3 reforged called “battle tank”. many players are using some autotarget tool and they dont want to share it. i want to know how do i set that thing and what i need to download to use that.
that battletanks map is similar to dota and hero/tank has same number of skill/magics to use like hero in war 3 regular game or dota. what they do/use for example: each hero has his own magics to use, to use some dmg magic on enemy i need to press buton for that spell and then click on enemy player to be casted. thing is they use something that makes that press then click on 1 buton with press on magic only. like hero has stun magic; he is pressing it on keyboard and it is instantly casted on enemy hero. is it closest enemy hero or is it scripted by name im not sure but they all use that and they dont want to share info about that. can u help me with that so i can share to rest of that comunity that info how to set that magic on 1 buton press to go asap on enemy hero without clicking with mouse on enemy. i dont like that some players use that as advantage over others, i like fair play so if some are using it, rest should also have option of same