My New Song About Reforged

I made this song to celebrate Reforge. The song is SetVariableSet sung by Uther, Arthas, and Jaina.

They sing about Set VariableSet in honor of Reforged breaking Trigger Editor for 4 years so that now instead of Set X = 5 instead Trigger Editor says Set VariableSet X = 5 because of Reforged developer fat fingering it and erasing the original Warcraft 3 Trigger Editor forever to be replaced by the Set VariableSet.
The song also features a cameo of Activision CEO saying Nintendo has the best game characters, since as the owner of Blizzard’s characters he decided to make those characters suck but he doesn’t own Nintendo yet.

The song also features React Native Menu Hiss as one of the band members, who does the hissing menu movement randomly throughout the song in honor of Reforged moving the world technology forward.

1 Like

The music video also features the load bar for the Open Map dialog, which is much slower than the old Open Map dialog from before Reforged because it is no longer a standard Windows file chooser and instead is a custom component that has to load for a while. Also coming in part way through, we see the pretty HD Reforged units all being squashed vertically in the 3D preview in honor of Play Side studios new 2022 patch that squashes all the visuals vertically.

Nice work!

Man it is so sad to see how far Blizzard has fallen. All of these things are major sources of frustration for me, and instead of fixing any of them they just keep releasing stupid patches that make the game worse. I believe this is mostly on purpose so people will just eventually give up and stop playing Warcraft 3.