[Must Read] Midnight1000's Bug List (keep updating)

Dear PlaySide and XBox Blizzard, maintainers of this forgotten game, I would like to give you a list of bugs which you may want to address in the next patch:

1. GetTriggeringTrigger() returns null occasionally.
Details

Conditions/actions registered to a trigger can get null from GetTriggeringTrigger() in them. The trigger will keep run. There’s no way to destroy it because of inability to get the handle of the trigger. However, I cannot reproduce this bug reliably. This might be of the same cause as that of the GetAttacker() crash bug which you guys fixed silently in 1.32. Please check.

1. The 'RAhr' permanent rain
Details

I don’t know if this is a Vice City joke. Fix it anyway. AddWeatherEffect(bj_mapInitialPlayableArea,'RAhr') will trigger a permanent rain in Reforged mode, even without enabling the weathereffect. Other weather effects work properly except RAhr. One other possibility is that developers hardcoded this for the Stratholme demo.

1. “MalFurionNoStag” rides a deer.
Details

units\nightelf\MalFurion\MalFurionNoStag was a standing Mal’Furion model, but after Reforged, it is merged with units\nightelf\MalFurion\MalFurion which is a rider Mal’Furion. Even classic graphic mode is affected. Please give us back the standing Mal’Furion, at least in classic mode. Fixing this will not harm the lore. You can use units\nightelf\MalFurion\MalFurion in campaign instead.

1. Game speed reset
Details

This is an old bug. Game speed will reset to “slow” occasionally without any changes made to the game setting. This might be related to memory overflow. Please investigate.

1. Attack speed reset
Details

This is an old bug. Attack speed brought by Agility attribute cannot be restored by RestoreUnit. This mainly affects campaign experience, especially in the bonus Orc campaign.

Among all the bug, these are the most annoying ones to me and are most harmful to my own game experience. I will keep updating this list if it attracts some attention.

Best of luck to you.

heads up, last time someone did a bug report masterpost, they got banned for like 3 months :melting_face:

Blizzard, don’t waste your effort on melee stuffs. This game thrived and survived mostly because of map makers and modders. Balance changing, or just say slk modifying, won’t change a thing.