Music plays over itself when loading a game

I’ve been playing the campaigns again recently. If at any point I load a save or restart a mission during gameplay, it appears to add a second track of music. It’s the appropriate music, so if you’re playing night elves you’ll get night elf music, etc, but it’s on top of another music track, so you’ll be hearing two tracks at once. It appears to keep stacking as well, every time I load a save the music will get more and more jumbled with tracks. Nothing I’ve tried works to fix this bug, other than quitting and restarting. The bugged music will also continue to play after quitting to the menu or even during cinematics.

1 Like

That also happens when you use the “allyourbasearebelongtous” cheat as well.

I was just about to type a bug about this, so this reply just confirms that this is a still on going bug on which ever latest patch it is for august 2023. Side Note: It also happen to me during the night elves campaign

yup, i they still dont fix it… we need to keep reporting

This bug is still happening! Every time I load a saved game during gameplay, a different music plays over itself. This also happens during some cinematics, for instance, when you win the Orc campaign on ROC the level music plays over the cinematic, or when you win the Night Elf campaign as well. This is inadmissible, and ruins the game completely.

Confirming this bug is still here and very annoying.

My workaround is to disable ingame music entirely, then play the correct music on youtube. That way I can multimedia play/pause.

Noticed the same bug here. It happened on the last mission of the undead campaign.