Multiplayer Ruined

Multiplayer is completely ruined in wc3 reforged. Leavers, team killers, bots, and bs’ers join multiplayer matches at will with the intent to sabotage the game. Report them, and nothing changes… they end up in your next couple games because they queue at the same time. The same accounts consistently pop up in multiplayer games and continue their sabotage, and ruin about 50% of your games.

If Blizzard put an ounce of effort into cleaning this crap up, the game would be far more enjoyable for the community.

I totally agree with you. It is common when in spite of the struggle my team loses the next win will be because the enemy has left. First one player and then all of them.

Insulters are another problem. Sometimes a player often complains and then the game is lost.
I wish there would be a black list where we can add the player which we don’t want to be in one game.

LOL, need your safe space? You were born a few hundred years too early, im sure then you could have had your utopian safe spaces where no one is allowed to speak against the prime overlord.

2 Likes