Mouse lag 1.33.0.19194

1.33 has introduced considerable mouse lag. It’s very similar in effect to using OBS’ window capture with the Windows 10 method that makes everything have a 1 frame delay. Needless to say it was immediately noticeable. It is both in the menus and in-game. Windowed Fullscreen/Fullscreen, Reduce Mouse Lag, or VSync option do nothing about this

Both systems are having the same issues.

Windows 10 latest
Ryzen 2700X / 5950X
RX 480 / 6800 XT
60hz / 144hz monitors
Latest AMD drivers 22.8.1

4 Likes

Same issue for me

2 Likes

Same here. With the current mouse bug the game is close to unplayable for me. Pls fix Blizzard.

2 Likes

Same for me. I was able to play until 1.33 update. Now it’s unplayable.

Same here. Fix pls

2 Likes

Same as well, please fix

2 Likes

Same problem here. It’s very slight and it appears that it’s even less noticeable with maxed framerate limiter, but it’s there for me as well.

1 Like

Same here. Need a fix (Nothing changed with the 1.33.19203 update-Still so much mouse latency)

Same issue. Game is unplayable and there are multiple threads about this. A fix is urgently needed.

1 Like

Do any of you reporting the issue use a frame limiter outside of wc3, like through the nvidia or amd drivers?

I was using the “max frame rate” setting in Nvidia Control Panel, and disabling this improved my mouse delay in wc3 (patch 1.33).

The delay was very slight, as others have mentioned, felt like the same kind of delay you get with vsync enabled, maybe 2-3 frames delay.

Before 1.33, I still had the nvidia max frame rate set, but didn’t experience any issues.

Mouse lag! same issue , unpliable ! how to fix???

FIXED, The mouse was the problem , I replaced it and the lag got fixed. Now I have another problem of logging off spontaneously but that for another topic discussion.

You should chose your resolution 1920x1080@144 (or better if you have), instead of 1920x1080@60. Then the mouse lag will be gone. Hope that helped if people still have the problem.