Models redesign/repairs

Hello!
If there are plans to check the models themselves please review them because I have found a lot of animation issues/texture issues or even model geoset collisions
Examples would be:
→ The centaur outrunner who’s right hand is deformed in all animations.(example of animation issue)
→ Kodo Beast , Kodo Beast(riderless) , Fel Kodo Beast bone texture is set bad with the textures from both skeleton and organs smashed together (texture issue)
→ Kael’thas missing his spell channel(uses same spell animation) while the Blood mage has a spell channel and also Kael’thas emissive texture not set for his armor(instead of emissive texture which exist already he has the diffuse texture set which makes the texture bad)
These are some examples.

As a custom model creator I actually repaired many of the models themselves and used them in game as default so I can say they work.
Added and fixed existing animations. If you are interested in this topic and want to talk more about this message me.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.