Mix Warcraft 3:Reforge + WOW(Crazy things)

Hi this is my first topic and is a idea to improve the game or create more content, sorry for the google translate.
INGLES.
They should combine the RTS game mode with your WOW character, being able to have your hero in Warcraft 3.
Choose three skills related to class and/or race.

Along with this, having a city or town or living in one, as if you had a house in the wow universe for your character or guild.

In case of a siege on this city or town, you can choose 2 options to defend, play RTS mode with your wow character in warcraft reforge, being able to create units as guards or repair towers, etc.

Otherwise you can go to World of Warcrat with your hero and fight hand to hand with the invasion and/or make settlements to attack.
This would generate movement in the universe, and greater importance to the NPCs that can already be a person, and always having the possibility of, whether in Warcraft Reforge or WoW, seeing in a box what is happening in the other view.

Any comments are crazy, and I didn’t know where to leave this post and if it belongs here.
Greetings.

ESPAÑOL.
Deberian juntar la modalidad de juego RTS con tu personaje de WOW, pudiendo tener tu heroe en Warcraft 3.
elegir tres habilidades relacionadas a la clase y/o raza.

Junto con ello que al tener un ciudad o poblado o vivir en uno,como si tuvieras una casa en el universo de wow para tu personaje o guild.

En caso de un asedio a esta ciudad o poblado, puedes elegir 2 opciones para defender, jugar modalidad RTS con tu personaje de wow en warcraft reforge,pudiendo crear unidades como guardias o reparar torres,etc.

Sino bien puedes ir a World of Warcrat con tu heroe y peliar mano a mano con la invasion y/o hacer asentamientos para atacar.
Esto generaria movimiento en el universo, y mayor importancia a los NPC que ya puede ser una persona, y siempre teniendo la posibildiad de ya sea en warcraft reforge o WoW, ver en un recuadro lo que este pasando en la otra vista.

Cualquier comentario a la locura, y no sabia donde dejar este post y si corresponde aca.
Saludos

1 Like

In a world where the funding for this remaster was slashed and managers do not care what you think and would not stoop to try to solve the technology problems of this game, you might be a comedian for asking for a new and different game.

But because this is the internet, I can be a comedian too. I used a game engine and created a Warcraft, and then I hacked my Warcraft to add a feature to toggle between RTS and WoW. This comedy plays maps made in Reforged editor. It is a good social media trolling, like your idea:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIEBaIv1W5g

When you realize we live in the world where I can develop this game and post a video for no reason other than trolling online, maybe you can see where society went wrong. Copyright law is a part of the evolution, and the conclusion of the evolution is Arclight Rumble. World of Warcraft garrison makes the game into a mobile game, and mobile games are the next evolution.

Creating the game you described does not open your wallet and take the money, so the corporations that run Warcraft brand aren’t allowed to make what you are describing. Only forums trolls can make games like that.

2 Likes

Holy shit

1 Like

I really appreciate this answer and the example