Misconceptions crash

Anyone also crash on the first blood elves mission? After 10mins, if I move the minimap it crashes. If I load a previous save I can go a bit further, but I still crash. Impossible to finish the mission.

5 Likes

This mission also crashed to desktop after playing for some time (at the point when I built the base it crashed). The workaround setting particles to medium didn’t help for this mission. Can’t progress any further now.

2 Likes

Yep, the mission doesn’t work for me either.

Yea I am having the same issue on my end as well. I tried adjusting anything I could with graphic settings or any PC settings I could think of to try and help. Nothing. Still crashes.

Spell effects to low, and you’re not loading from a save?

Not sure want exactly helped, but managed to finish the mission.
I had a lot of crashes and tried to lower the graphical settings. Also killed almost every other programs in the backround and gave high priority to warcraft 3 task in task manager.

So after a few attempts i had no crashes in the last 20 minutes of the mission.

(Someone said on another forum that a video card driver update may also help)

For me, the game crashes everytime I try to move or click anywhere whenever a building is completed or a building upgrade is completed. So I realised I just have to pause for 10 secs or so whenever I hear ‘Job’s done’ or ‘Upgrade complete’, then resume with my game and no crashes for me.

It’s been over a year, I saw there was a patch for WC3 Reforged. It did NOT fix this. Just like everyone else, when I get to the building of the base, game just crashes. I can’t believe it has been a YEAR…365 days +, and NOTHING has been done to fix this? For god’s sake, you forced us to play WC3 in this new engine / new way, can you PLEASE patch it. ONE YEAR LATER. That’s UNHEARD OF! Are you an indie studio? Like, small time studio that abandon’s their games, because they can’t afford to fix a SIMPLE CRASH that clearly a lot of people are dealing with.

I stepped away FOR A YEAR, because I had faith that you’d ‘get to it’. HERE WE ARE! ONE YEAR LATER. BE BETTER!