Metacrit can we get the 0.1 ?!

Activision Blizzard is a public company. Bad publicity is bad for its stock prices. Get the picture?

6 Likes

In the past 8 hours, the metacritic has gone from 1.3 -> .8

2 Likes

Okay, but everyone knows these are not honest reviews, but organized people who decided to troll…

1 Like

Blizzard is trying to please shareholders. When shareholders see mass amounts of bad reviews, the shareholders sell out and withdraw from investing, thus Blizzard loses revenue and they’ll be more obligated to do something.

4 Likes

Are they?

“Everyone” also knows that review bombings don’t happen without a reason. And people outside of the circle just see a badly received product. Either way, it’s bad publicity on a site that the videogame industry suits consider important.

3 Likes

Yes…let’s do that…

Most of the “feedback” from metacritic users are like “worst game ever”, where in reality, THE gameplay is the same, which is THE most important aspect of ANY game.

Yeah, but having a 0.5 to 1 star review is painfully obvious that it’s trolling. I would genuinely give this game a 5/10 star review and it’s still low enough to attract attention.

2 Likes

And I wouldn’t. As a complete package, I would maybe give it a five, but as a remaster it doesn’t deserve anything higher than a 2. And then I take two points off, for false advertising and missing features while having the guts to take away the classic version from people who had it.

6 Likes

They gutted the game and forced the WC3 classic community into the unfinished WC3 game. They made modders less obligated to make modded maps. What’s there to not love about the game?

4 Likes

A few? You mean like a hundred? Or you are just a versus/PvP/building player?

Activision seems to be pulling a EA with Blizzard.

Milking the name and killing the franchises.

Looks like Blizzard needs to pull a Bungie.

2 Likes

People like you Sorrow are honestly just as pathetic as the blizzard can do no wrong white knight crowd.
You’re the exact same type of useless spam just on the complete other end of the spectrum.

Let it get the score it deserves, which it had already reached, this stupid begging for 0/10 scores just undermines every legitimate terrible score people rightly gave it.

1 Like

He’s doing the right thing when it comes to getting what you want with corporate giants. Corporate giants don’t function like the independent developers do. Corporate giants do nothing at all when numbers are met, when sales happen without backlash and sustain good to mediocre reviews; this is crucial upon game release.

I understand why you’re annoyed, but complaining won’t fix it. :woman_shrugging: If anything, constantly supporting the negative feedback will make Blizzard act faster.

In a society where the market is supposed to be self-regulating complaints and negative scores are important. The attitude that one shouldn’t make a fuss takes power away from the consumer and strengthens the position of the supplier.

7 Likes

“oh look at us forcing down a score it sure will show who is boss”
Honestly i dont even get why people cry so much i played the original WC3 years ago as well as playing reforged now and both are pretty much the same game.

Lol @ this post.

OT: No, it’s nowhere’s close to the original. The success of the original game came from mods, something that Blizzard is making people less obligated to even consider trying. If you make anything, it belongs to Blizzard; you get no credit for it. You can summarize it with two simple words “Slaved Labor.”

2 Likes

is it really just unfinished because of some stupid competitive missing? like do you really need to show of so badly how you pwn noobs? just find people of equal skill in discords and play against them simple fix.

It’s also the fact that everyone is forced into the new game, even older users were forced into the new unfinished game. How do you call this quality when you spit in the WC3 users? False advertising from Blizzcon 2018. The list goes on; you need research.

2 Likes

It always was like that the map creator is a tool provided by blizz thus it is their tool being used to create. It doesnt forbid people to make mods for the game you know or new maps for that matter. It is just “ha look they censor us they bad” for the sake of sh*tstorms.

No it wasn’t. Where do you think LoL or DOTA 2 came from? Go back and do some research.

You sound like a Blizzard bot, honestly. New account, trying to defend a game with .8 rating.

3 Likes