Map editor ... again

Why when i enter some new text in name or text tooltip in the statistic of a creature , it doesn’t appear in the game ?

You might need to post screenshots of what your issue is.

Some tooltip elements have a maximum length. As such any new characters added to them past the limit will not appear in the tooltip.

Various map optimizers might try to inline tooltip text for faster loading. Sometimes this does not work creating missing tooltips.

Tooltips are technically localized. If there are multiple localized files then only the one for your currently set locale will be used which might not be the one World Editor is currently modifying.

One can dynamically change tooltips with triggers. This process is reasonably new and there are a few bugs with it which can result in garbage or regressed tooltips showing rather than the string the function was passed.

I can put a screenshot, ofc, but it’s very simple : For example: i change Paladin name’s into Vindicator… and Vindicator doesn’t appear in game, just nothing is written near the lvl. Same for custom skill for example: I change frost nova into flamme nova, and in game , no text appear on the skill. it doesn’t matter but boring, if someone just know how i can adjust fast that thing, thx to him.

Hey Ragfire!

Hope you’re doing well. Do you still have this problem on World Editor ? I’ve got it too and it’s pretty annoying.