Male Heroes

Some skirmish heroes that were originally male were changed to female. I do not wish to play them. Could you please bring them back to the original state and make the new female variants the optional ones? And no, I won’t choose Arthas or Illidan. I want Warcraft 3 Reforged, not Warcraft 3 with rainbow sprinkles.

7 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/O3qJRfi.png

Yes, please, you want to please the purists - guess what, the purists are misogenetic and non-feminist. Get to work! Gimme bad boy rider, not a cowgirl (nothing against cowgirls that inflict pain Kreygasm).

Why won’t you post images? We can turn this puny forum into an image board! You and I, like egg and another egg!

That’s Illidonger, I think.

By the way, I have no idea why Arcane showed a model with clearly felgreen glaives, but that one in the picture seems to have clear steel with some drippings of felblood.

Here you go.

x_https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/208028715228069889/641446180731224065/WC3ScrnShot_110519_181622_001.png

female dk is hot

5 Likes

Can’t reach trust level 3 since I’ve been suspended before and whatnot.

Maybe. But it’s a safe assumption too that, since they’ve confirmed campaign model swaps and all, you can use big spooky scary demon Illidan or regular demon hunter Illidan.

2 Likes

Actually, true. Maybe they are targeting the 2002 boomers? That was the tactic employed by early feminists - to make the girls hot to ease men into accepting them.

1 Like

I’m alright with the added customisation, changes things up a bit.

At least they’re not changing the campaign lore.

Meh, I just choose whatever looks better. I haven’t compared the models so I have no opinion. I just hope we get some amazing skin packs. Granted I would pay to have Mei from Overwatch be my deathknight:

Lovely art made by xabiling on deviant art.

Edit: updated for phone users to see.

1 Like

cant wait to see the priestess of the moon

1 Like

Now I’m the chief egg in the basket! Bow down and roll!

Do you honestly believe those are going to be free?

Sometimes I like to think triple A game companies aren’t scummy.

Sometimes I am a very wrong, dull man.

Is that a Blood Elf Demon Hunter to that NE demon hunter’s 10 O’clock?

I like a way to simply choose whether I have a male or female version in any particular game. If you’re going to have both models you need to add 8 heroes to the game, not 4.

1 Like

I am an anti-feminist, and I hate that the new female DK has two weapons.
No one rides with 2 weapons, unless one of them is either a gun (small enough that you can still hold the reigns, or a shield (which is a weapon, as it active protection, not passive like armour; and rests on the arm so the hand is still free to grab the reigns).

2 Likes