Main Thread - Error handling request

I own the older WW3TFT set I start the game and I just get “error handling request” What is up?

22 Likes

same issue

1 Like

same issue!

Same here. I am attempting reinstall.

let me know if that fixes it for you.

Same here…

i am attempting a reinstall as well.

Are you guys using a Mac? I’m having the same issue

1 Like

No mac there…

When do you get this issue? I think i’m getting a similar problem.

im having the same problem
tell plz if anyone know how to fix it

Reinstalling did not fix anything for me

1 Like

I’m in the same boat right after the game updated few hours ago from the original with 25 + GBs of crap.

2 Likes

Do all of you with this problem have both ROC and TFT keys redeemed in your accounts?

1 Like

I will admit this solved it. I was avoiding using the battle net app for WC3 TFT by using the stand alone installer and putting my CD keys there and this update forced on me to install the app again and didn’t took the keys from my game files, but had to finally tie them up to my blizzard account manually ;]

Kinda feel violated for doing this about games I bought almost 20 years ago.

5 Likes

I have ran the fix game…nothing. I have re-installed, nothing. I start game and I get that Error box, I go to options then back out of that and I get a log in box, I log in and it comes up on my phone. It gos back to that Error box…WTF I JUST WANT TO PLAY THE GAME I"V BEEN PLAYING FOR YEARS!!!

9 Likes

Same issue here.
I just want to continue playing Warcraft TFT.

6 Likes

and no word from devs about it yet…us that own the old game keys are being shut out of a game we own. WTF!!!

4 Likes

I am pretty sure that they try to force us to buy the game again… I mean honestly wtf? I bought the game when it has been released… I do not want to buy for the same game twice… especially they create a lock to prevent us from playing the original game…

2 Likes

welllllllll i have my old keys, tried linking them to solve the error, which didnt work as i guess ive already done it or someone hacked me, but reinstalling now (gonna take forever 30gb for… what?)

i have 0 faith this will work but what else can i do? would LOVE to talk to live support but im assuming they are swamped