Mac OS. Keeps asking for update but won't. Unable to play

Mac OS Keeps asking for an update but when try update just asks for the update again. Does nothing. Game launches but when trying to start campaign any mission just crashes. Same with any match

Howdy!

This is generally a sign of a patching issue. You may consider the following troubleshooting:

1. Uninstall the Battle.net Desktop app following steps here Here. Note: Make sure to click on the Mac tab at the top of the site to see the proper steps. Before you reinstall complete step 2.

2. Shut down the Mac. Power Cycle the home network’s modem and router to refresh the connection to all devices on the network and to the Internet Service Provider. Steps on how to do this can be found Here. Once the network is back online, turn back on the Mac.

Reinstall the Battle.net Desktop app Here, then locate the game. See if it updates. If it doesn’t try to reinstall the game. Thank you.

I tried the above steps but still have the problem. I try to update but nothing happens, I click Play and the game crashes before it launches, and then the game tries to update again but nothing happens.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.