MAC - lags in main menu on macbook pro 2019

I cant believe that it its happing but it is. I have lot of lags in main menu and others. Reinstaled twice and refresh all sittings. Lags still assist. Play on Macbook Pro 15 Mid 2019. First start was ok - without lags. Help me plz.

also have this problem. graphics are inconsistent and glitchy

I also have this issue. I know it’s not my computer as the windows version runs silky smooth on my new MacBook Pro 16.

EDIT: This fixed my issue.
So I was unable to find the tick box for Prefer Dedicated GPU, but instead I just set my power saver options to not do auto graphics switching when charging. This helped slightly but it seems the big improvement was when I changed from windowed fullscreen to fullscreen only in WIII options. Oddly, it wasn’t the first resolution option at the top of the list, but one of the same resolution farther down the list. Odd, but seems to run great now!

Same thing here, very disappointed in this game overall. So much lag… and Blizz is no where to be found. I have been a loyal customer for almost two decades, but I think I’m done with Blizz

Same here, terrible graphics on the menu, can we please get a response or a solution?

Same here, on a brand spankin new iMac. It has a 5K screen but even at 3K resolution and everything set to medium, it lags like 15 fps.

same here, crap

Same menu problem on my macbook air M2.