Low fps after patch 1.36

you can say it as many times as you like, you’re still wrong!
Intel users have issues too, it is not exclusive to AMD, there is nothing wrong with AMD hardware.

how new the machine is is mostly irrelevant. I can build a top of the line intel machine with the fastest CPU they sell and then buy a bargain bin AMD based laoptop with the cheapest CPU they offer. Of course the Intel machine will win- the only thing we learned here is that cheaper hardware often (though not always) performs worse than more expensive hardware.

For a very long time PC makers put low end AMD chips in their budget models since their cheapest CPUs were cheaper than Intel’s for similar performance. But now AMD offers CPUs that compete well with Intel’s offerings. The point is, you can’t just say your AMD PC performs worse therefore there is a “problem” with AMD products. Yeah, in your case, the problem is you compared a budget CPU to a more expensive one.The issue at hand is a bug in the game, not simply whose CPU is faster.

TL;DR:

None of this has anything to do with the game at all! All that matters for the purpose of this discussion is whether the performance has changed with patches to the game, which it has, for ALL users, not just AMD users. How fast they go means nothing- what matters is whether they are running the game slower now than they did in Warcraft III Reforged Patch 1.35 (or earlier)! And guess whose performance has decreased: Lots of people, if not all, regardless of CPU brand!

By continuing to falsely say that there is only a problem with AMD systems you are distracting the devs from the real issue which is with the game itself and not any particular CPUs.

You flaming me now:
Ryzen 6800H is not at all a budget Cpu! There is >5 years between intel and Amd one. Cpu benchmark shows clearly that Amd should be +20% better.
Plus I’ve got 32GB on AMD vs. 16GB RAM on Intel.

Again flaming, I am not falsely say anything!
Just shared my experience: that my older Intel is way better, but there are many many more users like me who say now similar things!

It’s not flaming, it’s facts.

If this was only a hardware related issue, it wouldn’t have suddenly started happening after a patch to the game. If it was only an AMD hardware related issue, there wouldn’t be users on Intel chips complaining of the exact same issues.

This only illustrates that the issue is with the game, not the CPU, since it runs fine on the benchmark.

1 Like

I support you. The new version cannot run AMD 100%, so it’s an AMD issue. Don’t buy an AMD CPU

1 Like

1.36 definitely has a framerate issue. I had no problems with 1.35, in fact 1.35 was better than 1.32, but now we’re back to 1.32 levels.

1 Like

False. It’s not an AMD issue and people should definitely buy AMD CPUs. Just, the good ones not the cheap ones.

It is a game issue. Period. Not an AMD issue. Especially considering that it used to work better, faulting AMD for problems that were entirely created by patches for the game is absolutely ridiculous.

As long as you keep spurting this nonsense, I will be here to counter these falsehoods.

We’re on 1.36.1 now, not 1.36, and we were never back to 1.32 levels (which I don’t remember anyone complaining like they do today about 1.32) and while it isn’t any better, it also isn’t any worse.

But at least somebody understands that this is a game problem, not a CPU problem.

1 Like

I completely agree with your point of view

My memory is real,

I know that in updates between 1.32 and 1.34, fps has been slowly improved, especially in one version where fps has been improved by at least 20
until 1.35, when fps optimization has reached its best.

Today, on December 22, 2023, the program was updated again and the fps decreased again, from 1.36.0 (130fps) to 1.36.1.20719 (100FPS)

2 Likes

latest patch made it stop motion :cry:

1 Like

yes,The number of fps has become lower

1 Like

Yeah it definetly is not only AMD specific. I got both, an AMD and an Nvidia graphics card. Both have so high frame drops in Legion TD for example that it is barely playable. Sometimes the FPS are at 0.6(!!!), which has not happened before the patch for me on neither graphics card.
I hope they are working on a fix because it not only happens to me on custom roms but also in the normal game mode… <.<"

2 Likes

In the past, I thought it was an AMD issue, but recently Intel CPUs have also been affected (fps drop), but the difference between the two is (AMD: screen lag every 3 seconds; Intel does not)
Returning to version 1.35 is a wise choice

3 Likes

Reverting versions is never a wise choice. Fixing problems is the wise choice.

Maybe you didn’t notice they reverted the entire reforged campaign to fix crashing issues that could have been simply addressed directly. That was a dumb decision and it also meant people couldn’t use their savegames anymore having to start missions from the beginning.

1 Like

I am actually desperately scraping the wc3 fora for a solution on this issue and every damn thread for the last years is full spammed by you. Now we have to sort out pages of discussion about visiual perception and other blabla to find actual technical help. Great.

1 Like

I mean I’m not the people who decided to make 50 different threads all about one issue but go ahead and blame me :slight_smile:

But let me save you some trouble: You can stop scouring the tech forum for a solution on this issue, because there isn’t one.

In some cases, if your FPS is especially bad, this can be caused by having the “Reduce Mouse Lag” option checked in the options menu, as this option is guaranteed to drastically reduce framerate. If it’s not checked, there is no other solution than to hope Blizzard does something about it.

1 Like

Generally, if a thread hasn’t been posted in for a long time, the discussion is complete. Normally, a new thread is better. If you really want to bump an old thread, it should at least be to say something that contributes. That’s not what happened here. That guy took a thread that everyone was obviously done with and decided to complain about other people posting. Why didn’t they do that three months ago if it was so important?

The necrobumping of threads on forums, as this behavior is known, is generally established to be bad form in terms of internet forum etiquette. There is a reason why this forum software notes when there was a large amount of time between two posts.

People talked about this constantly for months. It’s pretty obvious no amount of “pressure” is going to provoke any action at this point.

And frankly, if you “forgot” to talk about it for at least 3 months, clearly either you stopped playing or it was really not as big of a deal as you made it out to be. Most likely, the latter.

1 Like

Being targeted by a madman, crazily being@

为什么要跟CaptainJack讨论,他就是个脑残 :rofl:

为什么跟没有脑子的人讲道理。试图用屎来跟你对话

Igen, itt is nagyon szakadozik! A fene egye meg az egészet.