Lost all my campaign progress!

I beat the game and had to reinstall it on my computer. My online profile still has the icons that I beat most of the game in hard mode, but the campaign mode didn’t save anything! Is there a way for me to get my progress back without beating it all over again?

I read there’s an in-game cheatcode:
motherland [Race] [Level ##] – Skip to any level.
Example motherland Human 05

What’s the duratar race called? Is this an option for me to unlock the ice crown icon. Please help, thanks!

Like pre-Reforged, the campaign progress is stored locally so formatting, installing on new computer, etc will reset it.

Here’s a list of all the Motherland cheat codes:

I dont know if it s a similar problem but i also cannot load any of my saved games in campaign mode. Ingame msg says: the map file reference by the saved game is different from the map file on your hard drive.
Any help is appreciated.

That’s related to patching as well. However, there’s no workaround for it.

Unfortunately, it’s a necessary evil of bug fixing. When changes are patched to the map files/data, all previous saves are rendered invalid. It doesn’t mean map data will be changed in every patch, but with how much work the game has needed, there’s likely to be a lot of changes for a while.

Even if/when things level off, all saves are still at risk at any time. Losing them may become less often, but they can still be lost with any patch.