Login Error

I have the old Warcraft (not Reforged) Version, yesterday i could play normally but today i can’t login anymore, i receive following message:

“An error occurred while processing the request.”

Then clicking on “Login”, typing in the login data, accepting it on my bnet app on my smartphone, then its loading very long, after a while i get the same error message as at the beginning again.

Any idea how to fix this issue? many thanks

i have the same issue (old warcraft) “There was an error in handling the request.” just happened today and everytime i put my password to login it doesn’t let me.

Last days of warcraft. it will go off permanently

1 Like

Oh i have found the answer in the Forum:

Update: 3:00 PM PDT
The game team is in the process of bringing the game back online.

Update: 2:15 PM PDT
The team is still checking over game systems and features following the maintenance work. We’re still targetting the updated time of 2024-04-01T22:00:00Z. I’ll update this thread if that changes.

Good afternoon,

The team has informed us that maintenance will need to be extended until 2024-04-01T22:00:00Z. We’ve updated the breaking news notification to reflect this. Apologies for the inconvenience!

We will use this thread to provide updates as needed.

1 Like

its still not working?

Update: 3:15 PM PDT
Apologies for the delay, the team is still working to bring the services back online.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.