Local Network Does Not load any games

I tried to install Warcraft Frozen Throne and when it was installed it was called Reforge…is this the same as Frozen Throne? I clicked Play and the game launched, however when I click on the Local Network Games button, nothing loads…no links to any games that people created, etc. I tried uninstalling and then installing again, but its the same problem. I then tried to Scan and Repair, but its still the same problem. Can someone please help.

Thank you

Yes Reforged contains the content of both Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne. Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne was merged into Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos even before the client was rebranded as “Reforged”, effectively making your Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne licence (CD key) unused.

Local network games will show only games being hosted on the local network your computer is attached to. Unless you are at a LAN party or using a third party WAN application then this will be empty. If you are then your firewall and local network may be configured incorrectly and so blocking the traffic. I think it may also require bonjour, Apple’s local network identification protocol, be installed to work.

If you want to play online multiplayer through BattleNet then I suggest trying some of the other buttons.