Limited matchmaking

I ask the developers to please remove the limited matchmaking that does not allow you to play 3vs3 or 4vs4 games with a friend, it’s really annoying just can play 2vs2 with a friend…

Yes plz!!! Remove this plz blizzard!!!

Wait… you cant 3v3 or 4v4 with a friend?

Lol…

So does anyone know if this is officially a bug? or was it in the patch notes that they were removing 2 or 3 ppl queing up into 4s?

It was a bug but then introduced as a feature. They dont know why it doesnt work anymore

It’s the best thing to happen to ranked matchmaking.

In 4v4, I never have to play against AT anymore. I insta-leave against 4-man AT and if the enemy team is not a 4-man AT, then I know they’re all RT, and the game is full RT vs full RT and that’s acceptable to me.

Well, you can’t anymore. It used to be possible to queue for 3v3 or 4v4 with less than a full group but you can’t anymore.

How can you say that?

If you “insta leave” any game, you’re part of the problem.

There is is this really pervasive yet false assumption that any match against an AT is going to be impossible. The reality is, while there are certainly advantages to be in a group, it is not impossible to win, and ATs can just as easily be a bunch of crap players who happen to be friends and want to play together. And if you’re lucky enough, you might actually run into a cooperative solo player who you can work together with effectively.

by simply taking the L without question, you’re ruining the game for 3 other people on your team who wanted to play; Leaving games as a protest is not worth the harm caused to the other people who just want to play the darn game.

1 Like