starting the game it says:
“This account does not have a valid warcraft3 license. Please purchase one”
When trying to log in same error message appear …
In my battle.net app → Games it says: warcraft3:reforged activ last played 23.06.2025
I reinstalled the game already. same issues.
Please advise
Hello, I do have the same issue with multiple Accounts. I alrdy wrote Support but they mentioned to write it here down as a bug report.
How fast can you solve this? Do you need more details like which E-Mail (because many Accounts have this Problem)?
How can u solve this?
To clarify: Many times old Warcraft 3 → does not Work any more (License not working) did work until 22.06.2025 !
My +2 Accounts which have new Reforged Liciense does work, so it has to be a Problem which just causes old Warcraft Roc+TFT License → This is all I want to use and did work before…
IMPORTANT !!
I just tested again, yesterday I was able to start Wc3 and only when I clicked on Multiplayer → Error = Liciense, today it just sent Error with License when i click on Launch, but when I download PTR and test PTR, i can launch + Multiplayer without an Error.
Definitly a bug, please hotfix this for old Wc3+TFT Keys on the live Servers so that we can play please.
Hope that helps and you can help us quickly.
Looking forward for your reply.
Many thanks.
Got the issue as well, hope it get’s fixed asap.
Was playing all day, went into world editor, finished and upon launching got the bug.
It looks like Blizzard’s registration/authentication server is having a bad time.
From what I can tell it seems to mainly be affecting people who own the original game and not Reforged. i’d suggest everyone who has this to make support tickets, hopefully they will figure out they need to do something if they get enough from different people.