[LemonSky] Reforged Buildings UPDATE

This entire thread is nonsense, the example barrack is too big and the other 2 (blacksmith and keep) look terrible lmao

4 Likes

Photoshop skills over 9000

3 Likes

Look! Israel is back

2 Likes

O.O shocked! i m not sure about that barrack, looks cartonish, but also look like just concept drawing, its not 3D model, so i cant rly judge.
( the barrack on the left looks like a plastic toy, and this new drawing on the right looks more realistic)
and where did u got this info? discord? where can we see the stream?

2 Likes

Its is real

X_https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/human-barracks-87bd3bcb842b4f6ba192b4b286afa890

X_https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/human-blacksmith-b4a2fcc1e9744f919772143c95fd5f26

5 Likes

:open_mouth: i think i like it :smiley: but that is definitely an early model.

(Published a year ago)

2 Likes

They sure are real. Just not for Reforged because Longbowman, in the description, says this was for the Armies of Azeroth mod.

It was even published May 14th of 2018.

4 Likes

X_https://www.artstation.com/longbowman/albums/all
here’s everything …

1 Like

its from 2016 if you wanna now and it still looks better than Reforged :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for the clarification, Kantarion.

2 Likes

How do you know behind my self stands Kantarion…

It is me ItsMe.

I must go now

1 Like

[quote=“Joaquinuve-2979, post:5, topic:6778”]
tion during the menstrual cycle experiment many changes that, from the psychological point of view, have a cause-effect relationship on women’s em
[/quote] so you are basing your complaint of how the game looks from an alpha build of the game where nothing was closed to finished or polished.

K

2 Likes

First learn to quote and then maybe you can mock :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I’d take a guy that has their own opinions (even if they can’t format a post 100% accurately) rather than regurgitates the same stuff the Kantarion and YourArthas crew does.

Anyone that doesn’t drink from the punch bowl that turns you into into a back-patting, congratulatory sheep that can’t handle any opinion that isn’t on the scale somewhere between “outlandish nitpicking” to “furious conspiracy theory” seems like they have a good shot at being a decent person able to hold a conversation without frantically trying to shut it down.

4 Likes

These fake announcements are getting tiring so Im just gonna say it looks like amateurs made it.

5 Likes

Nothing less and nothing more than professional gangsters and unabated nihilists.

1 Like

oh im sorry i accidently scuffed my quote, but my point still remains lol. You are basing your logic of how the game is going to look off of a pre alpha build where they clearly stated numerous times the graphics were not finished.

So instead of jumping to conclusions, why dont you calm down. K? K

1 Like

Wait, some say that are too large in the demo, and you are saying they’re too smol? NotLikeThis

I wonder how the buildings would look in game if you scaled them up to ‘realistic’ size, like massive buildings in WoW. Would the small details hold up and look correct in scale.

1 Like

They - you understand that it’s the fans, right? Blizzard never admitted to anything, AFAIK. Also, ironically, those same Rifles were praised by Grubby as the most recognizable of Human units (with the Knights’ being a second).