Leave devs alone

i dont know about that… they did this to us knowingly and they arent sorry, they are outright banning people for wanting refunds!!! they are practically ROBBING people not to mention the false advertisement we were given. if anything blizzard needs to be sued so theyll wake the hell up

No they’re in this situation because they failed. They failed hard and it’s becoming an everyday thing for developers and the excuses people like you make only enables more terrible unfinished work.

Leave Asia alone they just got payed half of the cost to make a good game

1 Like

So what did they do for 2 years exactly?

The only real tangible efforts on reforged that we see are the models which where outsourced to Lemonsky and the prologues text only dialog was given voice acting which is ofcourse voice actors, not devs, unless the person who voiced tyrande is a dev.

The art backgrounds aren’t done by developers, (i’m sure i remember reading that some of the backgrounds were actually even fan art, orgrimmar and a forsaken one)

So… what did blizzard devs actually do?
The chrome web app menus?

Edit: oh yeah that “reforged” Illidan vs Arthas cutscene that also screams outsourced since it completely goes against what blizzard said they would do with that scene, making it clear arthas did not kill illidan. What we got screams outsourced to another company (lemonsky?) Who just practically copied the original with the new models

2 Likes

This isn’t an indie game company where your developers are also the producers, the marketing people, and generally otherwise march to the beat of their own drum. Those sized organizations set their own rules on what projects they take up, and when they are released. They aren’t beholden to shareholder expectations or corporate economic thresholds. What you get, and when you get it, is largely a direct output from the developer.

Developers working for a large corporate firm usually don’t have that kind of autonomy, have to work according to competing objectives between what’s best for the user experience, and what’s most profitable for the corporation. The two are usually not in agreement. What you get, and when you get it, is largely a mixed bag of what the developers are able to deliver, given constraints & competing objectives from the corporation…which are usually more focused on things like operating costs, profit margins, support overhead, etc.

All that is to say the developers on this product team very likely do not have the autonomy to tell corporate leadership to take a hike, and will not challenge the corporate message because they like being employed, and (like most of us) have bills to pay, food to buy, student loans to pay, etc.

No, and your post was flagged. GG Welcome to the ratio era.

I don’t think the devs are at fault for what happened to this game. I think this is entirely a resource issue, and the devs had to make do with what they had.

The blame is at the top.

Each and every developer in this game must be fired. not humans devils

2 Likes

Didn’t know Chris Crocker played Warcraft 3.