Leave devs alone

They aren’t in this situation, because they have spent last 2 years doing nothing. They are humans and they feel horrible right now. They feel guilty, depressed and angry. Probably even more angry than you are. You got your refunds, they got this mess to clean up with insufficient resources to make significant changes. If I were one of them, I would resign.

Edit I love the fact you keep flagging the post and the staff keeps bringing it back. Big <3 and thanks for them and for the rest I am just ignoring all the replays. If too many few people were given a huge task, It’s not their fault It’s not done on time. There is just to few of them, or they don’t have the resources or ability to do that.

19 Likes

You’re the white knight we don’t need.

70 Likes

I don’t want a refund, I want the game that was initially advertised to me.

24 Likes

And what I want is custom campaigns, old dubbing and old battlenet.

2 Likes

I think a certain quote shows how I feel the development process went: “Me busy, leave me alone”.

2 Likes

The devs don’t need your protection, they’re big boys.

11 Likes

:-0 it’s all activisions fault really.

You can only judge people by their actions. Right now the Developers are also balls deep in this sham and there is little evidence to the contrary.

They also signed that response, or at least the team leaders have so they should be also held to account unless new information comes to light.

Without doubt pressure from the greedy executives has lead to these events but the Developers can’t hide behind just that. Some of them at least could have stood up and been counted and it’s up to them to decide how important that is in relation to their reputation and career.

But let’s not pretend based on what we actually know this wasn’t a team effort.

3 Likes

Yeah, cool white knighting.

5 Likes

I agree leave blizz development team alone they didnt even do 50 % of the game they just outsourced it KEKW. Jokes aside it was known that game wasnt ready to be released by everyone (developers,beta users) but yet someone gave a green light and it released it so we should probably blame that person and of course decisions regarding that (all the promises made of how the game should look like ).

1 Like

Then why does it feel like it? They took the cheapest laziest option they could find and are still ignoring the vast majority of requests made by fans who just want what was actually advertised to them.

4 Likes

Im human too and I feel sad and depresed too.

But there is a difference.

They had sallary through these years for their job, even if game is trash.

I only had hope. Now its broken.

4 Likes

No they arent unhappy / frustrated. they are simply incompetent, they don’t even realize the mess they made. this has been ongoing since they first started patching wc3. Every patch is making things worse balance-wise and introducing new bugs. what do you think the next patch after a gamebreaking one adds? Fixes? Reverting changes that made the game worse? Nope just more of the same gamebreaking bugs and crappy balance. This has been a 8-9-10 (I lost count) streak of patches basically getting worse every time.

Its nice that you’re a reasonable person but don’t expect the blizzard team to share your feelings. this is a job to them nothing more, they dont have a passion for wc3 or probably much of anything at all.

4 Likes

You tell em. Sir Cheetos Neckbeardus

Bards already sing the songs about your glory!
Our Hero, our Hero, claims a warrior’s heart
I tell you, I tell you, the Blizzardborn comes
With a Voice wielding power of the ancient white knights.
Believe, believe, the Blizzardborn comes
It’s an end to the evil of all Forum trolls!
Beware, beware, the Blizzardborn comes
For the darkness has passed, and the legend yet grows
You’ll know, you’ll know, the Blizzardborn’s come

I didn’t succeed at getting a refund actually, and had a forum comment deleted by the moderators when I complained about the quality of the game so, no, I’m not that concerned about dev “feelings”. Besides, some sensitive souls here seem to think that criticizing shoddy work equates to wishing wrack and ruin on someone’s life; it doesn’t. Bad craftsmanship (that was arguably sold under dishonest pretenses) should be ruthlessly challenged.

They did awful work AND are handling the PR fallout in a shady/bullyish way. No sympathy here.

5 Likes

Your posts allways gimme a good read and a big smile.
“Blizzardborn” :rofl:

1 Like

Im sorry,
But if anyone calls himself a developer and creates main menu using chromium web app, then he deservere the hate mate. Because its the worst possible solution ever for standart game like this.

6 Likes

I’m sure some if them did.

How do you know? For all we know they might just be laughing with the big wigs as they wait for this shartstorm to blow over.

2 Likes

No, they ruined my original WC3 experience for profit. Scamcraft 3 Refunded is the last straw for me. After 24 years of being a fan and a customer I will NEVER buy another product from this company again.

4 Likes