Laggs and Spikes (1 versus 1 is unplayable)

Meanwhile I play the versusmode in Warcraft 3 Reforged for about 1 month. The laggs and spikes make the game unplayable in the highskill area. It is not possible to perform items, hero abilities, blocks or other skill maneuvers precisely. But Warcraft 3 is a game where you have to perform skill maneuvers. How can it be that in 2020 you are not able to make the multiplayer mode more or less lag-free or spike-free? Staff, Surround, Heal, Block, Zeppelin Micro, Coil, Bolt, etc are essential parts of the game that only work with a stable server. I hope you will work on these problems. I had hopes for this game many times, but have been disappointed by you time and again.

Lag-spikes are getting worse. I’m so angry right now.

For me it started 2 days ago. Constant stuttering and lat spiking in game, while other games run smoothly for me. So I suspect it’s really warcraft server related…

I was about to write something. Where ever my opponent is from, my ping is higher than usual. I also have tons of spikes at pings starting from 110 and above. It is absolutely unplayable right now.

worked fine for me today, low ping is possible, prolly depends on who u Play with and Maybe time of day too? would Need to observe it more to tell