Lag then crash

Repeatedly my friend gets disconnected after a brief moment of lag. It’s so consistent that we know if any game goes past 20 minutes it’s a guarantee.

I really don’t understand why so many modern games have a reconnect feature or at least proper disconnect protections so that the game doesn’t just end outright when you experience some packet loss, YET THIS GAME IS STILL IN THE STONE AGE.

If you had just left the game well enough alone back when the host bots worked and we could play Legion TD in peace, then I’d just accept that old games have old problems. BUT YA COULDN’T JUST DO THAT could ya. Nope, had to go and ruin the game for so many of us yet can’t fix such a simple issue as disconnects completely ruining the game.

Oh but I should mention that back then we also had 3rd party programs for disconnect protection and reconnect feature, which also got broken by the update. Good job. Dear lord.

I don’t claim to know anything about programming a game, I just know that NO OTHER GAME I play has this kind of problem, yet this one has it completely consistently predictably. Very disappointing.