Kael'thas Siphon Mana Ability Bugged

Hello, 3rd time I’ve reported this bug but I’ve tested it today with mission selections and starting a fresh Blood Elf campaign and I just want to make sure it is fixed. When playing through the blood elf campaign, Kael’thas, the main hero, can learn the ability “Siphon Mana.” This ability states that you can steal mana from an enemy magic user or use it to transfer mana to a friendly unit who has mana. The ability currently only does the former in that it will steal mana from enemies but currently cannot be used on friendly units with mana bars. When clicking on an ally when this ability is primed, an error sound plays as well text saying “Must target an enemy unit,” even though it should be for both enemy and friendly targets. This bug was prevalent in the original Frozen Throne release, so I would greatly appreciate if this error was fixed. Thank you.

I don’t believe this is a bug. The campaign uses the mechanics of the original TFT patch. Siphon mana gained the ability to transfer mana to friendly units in later patches. In general, patches which affect game mechanics do not apply to the campaign.

Edit: The change was implemented in TFT patch 1.17. The change log can be found by Googling…I don’t think I’m allowed to attach links unfortunately!