Just deleted my classic game?

Hi, after blizzard never gave me what i ordered back in 2018 i decided to refund the game, and now i cant login to to the original game either? i paid for that game to be able to play both Online and Offline if i desired now blizzard removed it from me? how do i refund for the original game aswell as RoC then? im not willing to pay for games im never able to play again because blizzard decided so from nowhere without even informing me on mail or calling me?

is this even legal?

3 Likes

If you refunded Reforged, you have to prove to Battlenet that you owned the orignal Classic games. You do that by associating at least your RoC game key in your battlenet account. Once that’s done, the Classic mode in Reforged will unlock.

But i already proved that years ago? why do i need to prove it again? my keys is on my account page and i never touched the original game after i tested reforged. also when i get prompt to insert cd key when trying to launch the game the window is just black and i cant do anything

1 Like

If the keys are already in your account, and it’s asking for them when you launch the game, then you are all set. Having the key entry screen not work points to more of a technical issue. You may need to contact support to see if they can troubleshoot you through it.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/war3r/1564/1595/solution

No, it doesnt work, when i try launching Warcraft 3 it starts reforged instead, when i try downloading the classic game from thier website i downloads reforged aswell?

I dont even own reforged still it tries to make me play & pay for it again, wtf?

Reforged contains the Classic and Reforged modes in a single client. It’s just toggled between from inside the game. It’s normal that it’s installing Reforged. It’s just that the Reforged content will be locked out if you haven’t purchased it.

1 Like

Just a hunch, but it looks like they may have taken the new W3R profile database and merged it with the old WC3 database and your valid keys are now tied to your cancelled purchase. Just an assumption and a hunch from a programmer’s POV… and not the smartest decision on Blizzard’s part if that’s the case, but I really don’t think Blizz was planning on this much of a disaster. I’m guessing a few more if statements and maybe another column in your profile and you’ll be good to go, but I somehow get a sense that fixing the old game is not on Blizzard’s priority list (but yes, it should be).

1 Like