I've made a petition! all of you real die hard fans help spread it!

You seem to care enough to bring it up. I mean, if you didn’t care, you wouldn’t have replied about the price, right Newb?

I brought up your obscure currency? You know that 90% of these forums use usd. Quit being an obtuse troll.

Petitions literally do nothing. You think that Blizzard will change their minds, delay the game and allocate resources to give a game YOU specifically want?

Ya’ll must be smoking something good if you think that will happen.

1 Like

lol

Where is that number coming from? This forum has people in the EU, Asia, all over. 90%, lol

How long have you even been in these forums?

none are canadian. and euro and dollars are about 1:1.

lol. You be you, Newb. Stay true to yourself

The scary Canadians aren’t gonna be in the forums today

you be some idiot who thinks the world cares about canadian currency

i’m not your buddy friend.

If you don’t care then why are you making such a big deal out of it?

Please enlighten me. Why can’t you just, you know, let this go and walk away. You gotta keep talking about it for some reason, so it sounds like you don’t like it in particular more than just ‘not care’.

Just move on.

I use Great British Pounds £.

Your a joke get off this forum go be toxic somewhere else.
Every single reply from you is just starting arguments or insulting people.

Go away. And leave us to have decent conversation on here.

1 Like

“your a joke”

Then You’re a high school drop out?

because i stated in this thread that im a huge fan of this game and don’t want editorial changes and was called stupid.

It may not do anything for the imminently released Reforged, but may change something in a future patch or two.

Look at the highly praised announcement of Diablo 4. It has almost everything people petitioned in D3 forums throughout years. They fought hard and they’ve reaped some rewards. I also think life is more interesting when I put some effort into betting for a change rather than just being static and content with everything~~old people are free do that but I’m not old enough.

Also, I never smoked but coffee is my vice of choice.

I mean, at least he isn’t the one saying he doesn’t care then saying ‘Nobody cares about your currency’ as if he took personal offense to it.

Give us REFORGED campaign!!!

1175 hit points is a lot to delete.

:thinking:

1 Like

i share it for all youtube i think :smiley:

out of context. i stated an opinion and you called me an idiot. go back under your bridge i got stuff to do.

Signed
And I already got a full refund and will not pay until i get what they promised

1 Like

Upvoted hhh