It's over. Warcraft 3 is patched to DEATH

Suddenly the map list is completely unusable. I saw my own game in there that I left an hour ago and it showed as 6/10 people. When I tried to rejoin, thinking “oh damn”, it wasnt possible.
This is the same for ALL maps right now. The whole battlenet is broken RIGHT NOW.
It literally doesnt work anymore. I cannot host a game anymore nor can I join any games.
It’s over.
It’s over.
It’s over.

24 Likes

Das geht mir auch so und ich könnte mich aufregen… Aber für Blizzard wirft WC3 kein Geld ab deswegen lassen sie es jetzt sterben. Schwachmaten

6 Likes

it’s getting changes be patient everything will be okay we need to give devs time.

5 Likes

Ofc devs gonna be fix this in time … but how unprofessional is this ?, that this patch just take down hole bnet in once … i mean dosnt they test what happens if they going live with those new patches ?!

9 Likes

It’s egregious to release something so broken. This isn’t even an obscure bug, it’s a core networking component for an online game… Bliz has become a joke.

5 Likes

nice patch you big stupid noobs, why hasnt it been reverted back yet? and why was there no testing done on this before you put it out? we never had this problem back in the day with the old dev team, patches went smoothly all the time, even if they ruined the ladder with that dog excrement 1.14 patch

5 Likes

it was tested for months. it is just that the test realm did not get enough trafic.

I can relate. I was playing starcraft 2 in hots and i had 60 fps min. Now on custom maps i get 0.1 fps, not even 1 fps, when even in warcraft 3 which has much older engine it was fine and it competetive drops to 30 fps since patch 4.0
They are destroying everything. I head they destroyed even overwatch, which was initially well-done. I don’t want pay 30 eur for warcraft 3 reforged, while it will be for free later and it they will destroy it anyways…

Source on that claim, chief?

overwatch is just bad. you get thrown out of the game just for being in the options menu. blizzard have struggled because of little engine work. give it time.

Say thanks to blizzard for hiring pete stilwell to release garbage patches.
Never seen a developer creating this many problems before.

2 Likes

Cool. Don’t post anymore and leave the game then.

3 Likes

i never got overwatch, because it is bad. i only played the beta and one time where it was free for a limited time.

Ure right.

Rip Warcraft 3 ;( nobody will buy this Reforged crap from the Hostbot Communites which was more than 60% of the whole Community.
And for the blizzardlovers : go play your ladder games and be happy.
host your own stuff and be happy.
But this will not hold long :wink:

3 Likes

No! This was unprofessionally planned and somebody NEEDS TO GET FIRED.

3 Likes

calm down and just let them fix it. I hope no one lose job because of this patch and everyone will be happy.

most of us are not happy with pete stilwells slaughter of warcraft 3

3 Likes

Bro just wait it;s old game we have to be patient i believe blizzard will make warcraft 3 great again and much better than in bots era.

Edit for example in starcraft 2 there are custom games that allow you to save your progress in rankeds we coudl place something like that in warcraft 3 would it make you happy?

4 Likes

I hope everyone from blizzard lose the job because of this patch because this was the worst patch ever.

but youre internettroll.
you even would say yes to blizzard if they kill your family…
Just stop to write your useless commentaries here ty.

3 Likes

You must know very much about coding? Or game making in general? Go ahead, and do it yourself then, if it’s so easy…

Oh my god you are hilarious… :rofl: Maybe you guys should get a nap for change. Sleep is a good medicine for tantrums.

1 Like