It's not acceptable to say "it'll be fixed later"

No it is not.
The game does not function for me.

I can play new AAA titles with many times more hardware requirements yet this game won’t work at all.

It launches and loads, yet the second the game loads into actual play it crashes.

2 Likes

You have a point here, however, keep in mind that we are talking about minor fixes here and NOT game breaking fixes.

Unless, you or anyone else are away of any major bugs which … I didn’t encounter!

2 Likes

That’s … nothing major here. Sure, it sucks when games crashes, but you are an “isolated” case, which mostly, your issue will be fixed, if it’s not on your side …

Umm, we are NOT talking about minor bugs, a very VERY quick glance at the forums will show there are GAME BREAKING bugs. Way too many people literally can not even get into the game. I’m so happy for you though, so glad YOU can play the “Reforge”.

1 Like

Well, please do point them to me then? I am not aware of any MAJOR bugs!

So , go ahead and link me that major bugs…

Are you trolling me here? Can you not navigate the forums yourself? Look to the top left corner of your screen and click “forums”. Then go to the “bug report” section. THERE ARE COUNTLESS EXAMPLES. The major ones include the “insta defeat” bug, where as soon as you start the campaign, you get a defeated screen and cannot continue. Then there’s the “error in handling this request” where people can’t even LOG IN. Unreal. Keep living in your little bubble even though reality is literally 3 clicks away.

2 Likes

They delayed it a month. They should’ve delayed it a year and finish the in-game cinematics.

1 Like

You mean here? Bug Report - Warcraft III: Reforged Forums

Now, I’m saying it AGAIN, what exactly have you seen from the Bug Report section, which are MAJOR bugs? All I see are isolated issues, like game crashes, “defeat” bug which I also encounter, language issues, etc.

This are things which will be fixed.

Seriously, stop acting like the above are MAJOR bugs. Major bugs are the ones which are game breaking in a hard way. Not some random disconnects, language issues, etc, on a even less then 24 hours of a RELEASED game.

You now may say, why they didn’t fixed this in Beta. Well , short answer is that right now is a big influx of players with different computer setups. This require some data to be gathered then a fix will come.

truth, blizzard is suppose to be the company that gets it done when its RELEASED. they were the standard in that, this isn’t freaking Bethseda with fo76 and bugs that still exist since its launch.

These are issues that shouldn’t be as prevalent in a game that’s been released. if you think a game should release broken then go buy some broken windows and wait for the guys to come fix it later. you don’t buy broken things then expect them to be fixed later. You buy working things.

1 Like

How ignorant can you be? Just because YOU have not experienced a “major” bug (which it seems you only consider something a major bug if it literally destroys your computer) does not mean a LARGE portion of the player base has not had these issues. You are blatantly REFUSING to look at anyone else’s situation. How is LITERALLY NOT BEING ABLE TO PLAY THE ACTUAL GAME, not a game breaking bug? are you brainwashed or are you braindead?

4 Likes

I understand where you are coming from, but you also need to understand that this is a very, very different version of the Classic W3. Saying that the game has already been release 20 years ago, is … not cool!

For everyone who is saying “Oh you see a sign of trouble and running away” or “They’ll support and fix the game later” are in need of a wake up call.

Dude, that’s game development. Games come out, players find bugs, devs fix the bugs, the end.

Take it easy. If someone can’t play the game because of dc’s and black screen, etc , is an ISOLATED case which happen in ALL games, old and new ones to a minor fraction of players.

Got it ?

1 Like

These are not isolated cases, these bugs are happening to a LARGE amount of players.
Got it?

2 Likes

Large? How large? Because if … let’s say 1k players are having this bugs, still is MINOR.

If you have data which proves that a LARGE amount of players from the total amount of players are having this bugs, then please share.

Right right I get you. I bought warcraft 3 broken edition. How can I expect the broken edition to be working? I should have waited for them to release the working edition instead.

1 Like

What Activision Blizzard and other big publishers are doing is gauging interest. They pour as little time, manpower and resources as possible into a project and then see how the concept/alpha version of the game performs. If it performs well they’ll invest the resources required to finish the product and if it flops they can wipe their hands and move on to the next project without having lost much.

It’s a low stakes, potentially high reward method that they use to maximize profits and minimize losses. Very scummy indeed.

1 Like

That , yes…you could have done it, aka waiting for a “working edition”. Every new released game, have EXACTLY the same issues. No, this is not an old game release. No , you can’t say that they already release W3 20 years ago.

But yea! If you can’t accept that issues will be at release of ANY game, I advice you to never pre-order games again.

having a blast so far I don’t see the problem