Its impossible for a company to be this incompetent

Its not possible to be this incompetent:

-ROC is dead due a bug where TFT would find matches vs ROC players, so insted of fixing they deleted the game
-Reforged came out full of bugs
-Patches take forever and when they come out they break more stuff then fix it
-The Ladder is a joke, takes forever to find a game and 90% of ur wins are counted as loss
-There is ppl with 3 milion wins on ladder, its completly bugged
-They borke 3v3 on the last patch and now is dead

This is a deliberate attempt to kill the game, there is no other possible explanation, its not possible, even for this crap company, to suck this bad.

3 Likes

Ive never heard this before and Ive played this game consistently for 20+ years, I was actively playing in 2019 prior to the release of Reforged, I played the Reforged beta, and I’ve been a part of many popular clans (US)

I never experienced or heard of a bug where TFT players would find matches vs RoC players, that sounds absolutely impossible. Maybe you mean that RoC players were getting thrown into TFT matches?? I mean, its not as if one player had TFT units and the other had RoC units lmao

even if that really did happen, it was not the reason why they deleted RoC completely :frowning: its sad but they never had any intention of maintaining 2 separate servers or ladders for 2 separate styles with 2 separate balances

the rest is all true and everybody knows it

yes it did happen and they deleted roc because of it.
You would search a game in ROC and find vs TFT players, the game would imediatly crash.

Of all the technology problems that users of this game face, why on God’s green Earth would you bring it up now? I mean, holy hell, how is this what bothers you? Some bug from 2019 that got fixed in 2019 offends you? Dude welcome to the freaking club!!
How about when we vent about technology problems, we focus on the real and presently ongoing problems with the reduced featureset of the game that Reforged tries to claim to support. Okay?

Good news everyone yestoday i heard that a few thousand players left wow and came to the legendary turtle wow the end of activision’s near!

I played patch 1.31 often and I do not remember this “TFT vs RoC” thing at all

1 Like

and yet here the developers are proving to you on a day to day basis that it IS fully possible for a company to be this incompetent.

and people wonder why i wanted a direct line to contact someone at blizzard management. either they have no idea at all whats going on or they are the reason why this game is such a despicable joke.

either way its honestly a disgrace.

the only reason Activision took over blizzard was to get 2 cash cow… wow and hearth stone… the only 2 thing that made any money for blizzard they could care if everything else took a crap.so this is the end for blizzard .

Hearthstone didn’t exist back then.

Blizzard has had a very convoluted history of ownership.

In 1994, educational game publisher Davidson & Associates purchased Blizzard.

In 1996, CUC Software purchased Davidson & Associates and game publisher Sierra Entertainment.

In 1997, CUC merged with HFS Incorporated and became Cendant Software.

In 1998, Cendant Software was purchased by French advertising and public relations company Havas, which was then purchased by media company Vivendi.

In 2001, Vivendi established Vivendi Universal Games as a holding company for Sierra Entertainment and Blizzard Entertainment.

In 2006, Vivendi Universal Games was renamed Vivendi Games.

In 2008, Vivendi Games merged with Activision, and the two companies became Activision Blizzard.

As to why, Vivendi Games most likely wanted Activision’s marketing and distribution, while Activision wanted Blizzard’s online presence.

nostalgia kicking in…

btw, you should also add the spinoff of Blizzard North^^

(now imagine if Sierra did Reforged…)

It was deleted because TFT melee was meant to be better than RoC. No need to run two separate balances of WC3 melee at the same time, especially when everyone received a free upgrade to TFT.

Bit of development hell going on there as the current patch team was brought in while still having other commitments. Not sure why it is so slow now, unless they pulled resources for Diablo II Resurrected again.

I have to agree with Filthy: how do you think they possibly don’t know?

There was internal infighting across many levels over what should be done vs what was being forced.

It’s been 2 years since. Even if it was hidden internally from them, they’d have heard of it by now, 100 times over.

Like I pointed out in your thread, it was a corporate decision to prioritize the money makers, which SCR, SC2, Heroes and WC3R are not.

1 Like

because if they possibly knew the actual extent of their failed product they would have taken steps to fix it long before 2022.

its not rocket science.

and if they really have heard of it 100x over by now, then my question would be:

Why arent you doing anything about it?

Why havent you done anything about it the past 3 years?

Why do you keep hiring the most ridiculously incompetent developers?

You must be trying to not hear it, seeing it’s been said twice. Are you trying to be obtuse?

If I decide to set my house on fire and someone tells me it’s on fire, and then asks me why I’m not trying to put it out, the answer is because I’m burning it down.

In other words, the people you think would be doing something about Reforged are the same ones making the decisions not to.

If you honestly think corporate doesn’t know, then you truly are a

Bro, it’s the same company that released dibbles immortal. Do you really think good people are in charge? The scumbaggery runs deep in the blood of Blizzard.

The good people left ages ago.

1 Like

Overwatch 2 just came out, and they are busy already tanking that. They’re never gonna fix WC Reforged… I’m about to just uninstall it.

I partially agree, but Blizzard tried to improve!