Issues with Game Statistics in Warcraft 3 Reforged

Dear Blizzard Support,

My nickname is monostorm and I’m experiencing issues with the game statistics and match scores in Warcraft 3 Reforged.

For some time now, I have noticed that my match statistics are not being displayed correctly, and the system isn’t tallying any matches in my total count, despite my MMR being shown.

Additionally, I’ve encountered another issue regarding match scores for the Undead race. I’ve been wrongly attributed 1,000 losses, a figure that doesn’t align with my gameplay experience.

I understand these issues may be due to a system error and would appreciate your intervention in resolving them. I’m willing to provide further details if necessary and to cooperate in the troubleshooting process.

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Kind Regards, Renato

The matchmaker has not been reporting data correctly since it was implemented last August.

If this is important to you, I suggest you try W3Champions: https://w3champions.com/

Sounds like the Issue I have described in Lifetime stats doesn't show statistic of the correct region

Unfortunately it exists since profile stats feature was rolled out or even since release of W3 Reforged, because stats were also saved at last in data base.

Which Realm are you playing/logging in on? Like i described in the topic, try out change the realm, play any versus game mode and see if then lifetime stats are counted. Maybe there is also the same issue for your profile, that lifetime stats of a different region are shown.

Hi new season same bug in statistics as nothing is counting since it was established.
i have aprox 3000 games and only 2 games are shown in all statistics.
Thought it will count with new season but same problem.
thanks for looking over it. Playing on Europe Region.