Is there a way to play WC3 on Battle.net?

Hello everyone.

So i wanted to play some WC3 on battle.net before Reforged is released. And then i couldn’t find a way to do it since WC3 is not for sale on any of the game distribution platforms including Blizzard Launcher.

So the question is how do i play WC3 on battle.net? I preordered Reforged but it seems there’s no way to download non-reforged game.

1 Like

Once you buy Reforged, you should immediately receive cd-keys for vanilla version of Warcraft 3.

Check your games on battle.net site and there you can download game clients as well as find your cd-keys.

edit: Warcraft 3 vanilla is not yet available in modern battle.net application. It will be released along with Reforged(similar to Starcraft 1 process), but you can play multiplayer via old battlenet servers. :slight_smile:

1 Like

No, you don’t get CD-keys.

But if you pre-order Reforged, the game will be added to your BattleNet account, then you can download the Classic Launcher here:

Then you have to to log in to your BattleNet account when you launch the game.

2 Likes

Ok, my bad :smiley:, but didnt lie at all, you eventually get cd-keys, however you are(maybe) unable to see them, because then there would not be any way to play with our buddies on battlenet 1.0 servers :smiley: .

I downloaded Warcraft 3 from battle.net maybe year or two ago and there was some kind of launcher plus cd-key. Its good that it is now directly connected to your account thou. :slight_smile: