Is it legal to make people pay twice for the same game?

You lost all credibility, i sincerly hope that more people will wake up and punish these horrible monetization practices. Get your “soul” together and begin to deliver something before you want to get some greens…
Who is going to refund my $ for a game with an expansion that doesnt exist anymore?
Why would i buy a game from you in the future when you can decide that the next year you might feel to charge me extra 50$ for reskin or new logo?

if you wanted to play online and it made you download something can’t you just be happy like what blizzard believes is real cause that’s a falset in itself especially when thier coming to isnt noticed for makin a multiplayer shooter they can’t get paid for there expecting another like big check but the only thing there ever going to get is like a maybe we might play dota 3.7 take our money then it’s not there the lack of 3.7 being completely ablitorted after the conflect of no durioty in the late 2000’s the listen here factor of most of the gaming world is spanish anyways who knows we could get a warcraft 5 we just don’t make in our minds the little things that made up the pharse of the game as a whole was there trigger effect where they said no yall don’t buy games so 12 years earlier we don’t let you play the game as for content you had your almost perfect gaming and you’re asking for more shame on you

The original Warcraft III CD keys still work. You won’t have access to the new stuff but a lot of people haven’t cared much for those changes anyway.

2 Likes

Your RoC CD keys grants you access to the latest patch for free in SD graphics. It includes RoC and TFT, even though you only need to link your RoC key.

3 Likes

I mean, it was definitely legal to make people pay for the same movie twice if you had it on VHS and then wanted the DVD. So yeah, it’s totally legal.

1 Like