Instant disconnect from online custom game

Hello, I purchased warcraft 3 reforged, I’m trying to join a custom online game but I’m having huge problems with it. I connect to a created game, I’m in a lobby, I wait for the lobby to fill up, the game starts and after the game loads, it shows me the map for a second and kicks me out of the game with the console saying I’ve disconnected from the game and pops up the game stats (results) like the game is finished… this happens to me in 95% of all created rooms where I connect and want to play, it just kicks me out right after the game starts. It’s not the internet, I’ve tried 3 different internet connections.
I’m connecting to a room with a ping of 35-40, that’s Ok
Can anyone help me? I’m so unhappy that I can’t play custom online games at all

it is a known issue. you should post it in the bug forum. maybe if enough people reports it, they will finally fix it. if you have another issue however, you are welcome to report it and i will do what i can.

Are you located in South America or Oceania?

My location is europe.

Try using a VPN and setting your location to Germany.

is it all custom maps ore just specific ones. Does it only happen when you join games or also when you host them?

It doesn’t happen for all maps. 1 works and the other 9 don’t work, as I wrote… the probability of error is maybe 90-95% custom games.
I haven’t tried hosting, but I think it’ll be the same problem.
Problems with custom games are solved by a bunch of people, see the forum.
What should be the solution when setting up a VPN on germany? I am from Czech Republic, it should work everywhere, not that I have to set up a VPN.

I am having this problem, as well. The only thing that has changed with my battle.net client is I redownloaded CoD MW. After that downloaded completed, this error immediately presented and the problem has persisted. Figured this may be helpful, relevant information but I’d love to hear any updates from Blizz on this, as well.

It can actually make a big difference.

Try downloading and playing some custom games you’ve never played before. If those work, then it’s highly probable the issue is specific to the maps you’re playing. Otherwise, it indicates a network related issue, either between you and the game server, or the download server (Custom maps are distributed by the server now, rather than by the game host directly)

Здравствуйте у меня схожая проблема ,я играю в пользовательскую игру Legion TD после загрузки карты warcraft закрывается , в других играх все хорошо, если я отключаю интернет меня не выбрасывает !

Здравствуйте ,скажите вам помогли ? у меня схожие проблемы

No one here understands Cyrillic, you’ll need to post in English if you want to get any kind of response.

this a known issue and its very network dependent.

for instance my map will go for 5 seconds then desync the host, other times it crashes immediately upon entering the map, sometimes after hosting it once it doesnt crash at all, but only if 1 other person networked into the server the first time it was hosted. subsequent times with the same client instance it will be stable. its the maps configuration has to be very very precise but then again why does it work fine the 2nd time around on the same client?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.