Inside info from a user says there is no longer a team actively developing Reforged

The confirmation comes from the user that actually made the claim. Not the one who heard it from someone else.

In that case, I’m self confirming my own claim, based off insider information, that Reforged has the largest share of resources across all of Blizzard devoted to the project. Money, time, personnel, everything. I trust you’ll be making a post on Reddit about how “Insider info from a user says there is a large team actively developing Reforged”? And when questioned, you’ll dutifully reply with, “the user confirmed it”?

That’s all off the point though. You know full well what you’re trying to do with that title, or else you’d correct it.

3 Likes
  1. The difference is your claim is clearly made in jest and is not reliable enough to make a thread about.

2. Inside info is uncertain (not certain as you claim) because otherwise it would be an official statement from Blizzard. The OP post body explains this uncertainty. The title is not misleading

Inside info is not 100% confirmed factual like official statements from Blizzard…excluding the potentially unreliable Blizzard Reforged team whose statements may or may not ever come to fruition.

1 Like

I see there is not just one person in this forum not understanding the concept of authentication^^

1 Like

You seem so sure. After all, I’m a forum MVP. I have a handful of direct lines to people at Blizzard. I learned quite a bit about how some of the game systems work for SCR and WC3R directly from the developers. That’s far more credibility than a random redditor.

Yikes. The point of insider information is that it is certain because it comes from within, not speculation from the outside. It’s sought after/given out because the company isn’t willing to make an official announcement. And so, with that you’re not even trying to maintain any sense of rationale. You’ve resorted conjuring up any last ditch effort you possibly can to keep afloat, even if it’s completely backwards.

All that aside, you’ve given yourself away simply by not correcting the title even after people pointing out that it’s misleading. Your intention is clear, to fuel the fire and incite unrest by twisting an unsubstantiated claim into a definitive one… with the part of a composition that’s meant to represent the composition itself.

1 Like

That is false. You are misleading people if you say this. You cannot know if insider info is credible or not unless the actual employee is willing to stand up and give his name. The best you have to work with is an anonymous mention.

Exactly, and if the employee cannot give his name to avoid getting fired, you’re relying on an anonymous person’s word.

1 Like

Doesn’t matter anymore, DesignDragon. We see though you.

The way insider information is usually leaked is through trusted contacts who put the information forward under the condition that the leak has no name to it.

Keyword here being “trusted”. I don’t trust yours as that user hasn’t come forth himself. Furthermore, there’s been no journalists who have come forth with articles pertaining to this “no active team working on Reforged”.

While I do believe they don’t really have any developers working on Reforged, there’s been no confirmation from Activision nor anything suggesting such from other sources like gaming journalist sites. I doubt there’s any merit to this mystery user.

As I mentioned in the OP, and many posts afterwards, it’s just one user with insider info. Who knows if it’s true or not. Hopefully it’s not honestly right? Would be nice if Reforged was still being developed. I guess we’ll see, but it’s not looking good. If anyone is waiting for Blizz updates, probably time to just accept WC3 champs and stop waiting for them.

All i see is speculations and nothing else. No evidence of anything.

well would you look at that

1 Like

Okay. This may be true now, but that doesn’t mean Warcraft III: Reforged is completely abandoned and discontinued.

1 Like

Reforged will be featured in BlizzCon. They asked DEV from footie frenzy if they can feature it in a lets play. So they have something showing in Bizzcon.

yayy lets completely butcher one of the best game ever made and leave it a mess!!

1 Like

Look at what?

1 Like

Yep

yeah VV is also going to work on Reforged soon

Again, look at what?

1 Like

Just look Leviathan… don’t ask^^

Recent events have shown my source may have been correct.

2 Likes