Insanely long loading times on Reforged graphics

Every time I try to play with Reforged graphics in both Campaign and the new custom campaign (not happening with Classic graphics), I have to wait literal minutes for the damn thing to load. My Internet is good, everything is up to date. is it my computer? Here are the specs and graphics card :
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor 3.60 GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650

Please help. It’s getting ridiculous. I can’t even play it from the start and had messages saying that the game stopped working

The specs on your storage device would be more important… My game takes like maybe 2 seconds to load at most regardless of the graphics mode, on a reasonably good SSD.

Also, if you spend very long periods on a loading screen playing online, it most likely isn’t you but rather the other players that you’re waiting on. This is normal and its because they’re either having connection problems or loading slower than you.

If the loading bar at the bottom is the full and it keeps cycling through various messages- you are waiting on the other players. Not on your game to load.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.