Infinite disconnection

I get disconnected all the time during games. This is preceded by terrible lags, including screen freeze. During this I have several other things fired up and nowhere else has this problem. I have a very good computer, great internet, I don’t experience connectivity problems on any other program.

Pls fix this, i love this game, but its unplayable

You should start by telling us specifically how great your PC is by listing your hardware.

Also tell us what kind of games you are playing (Regular war3 games? Custom maps?), and whether by “lags” you mean the game stutters and drops frames, or if we’re talking about network lag.

In the latter case, often using a VPN service can fix this. Sometimes depending on your location, your connection may not take a good path to reach the server and this causes problems. Using a VPN will change the path that your connection takes to reach the server and this can often fix the problem. VPNs are not free but are useful for many things besides games. Mudfish is the cheapest VPN out there and just a few dollars will last several months of gaming.

My pc:
rtx 3060 12gb
disc SSD
16GB RAM
CPU i512400F

The game works great, I don’t have FPS drops, I have screen freeze, getting bigger and longer, until I finally get a disconnect. I play custom games.
As I said, everything else works, I can connect, no other game or program crashes for me, only warcraft 3.
I will mention that I have played WoW both retail and classic, starcraft II, HoTs and never but never a problem, same on the old version of warcraft 3

This is not my problem

I see a lot of reports where people are disconnected, which means it’s not my fault, it’s Blizzard’s fault, this game came out a few years ago and it’s on top of that it was supposed to be a corrected version, and so far you can see that they just messed up the game and they haven’t corrected one little bug for a few years.

Oh and im from middle Europe, capital city XD

First: You didn’t list your CPU, only two different graphics devices.

Reports mean nothing, it doesn’t tell you who is at fault in any way. And it can be, as I explained above, neither your fault or theirs, but rather the fault of some router along your connection’s path to the server.

Please try using a VPN, and trying different VPN server nodes to see if you can find any improvement. Also, please leave the ranting out of the discussion, and let’s focus on trying to find a solution.

I do not have any network issues, and lots of other people do not have any network issues. You can’t make any assumptions about it being any particular person or entity’s fault, and as I wrote above, the issue can and often is entirely outside Blizzard’s control, and the only control you have is to try using a VPN to bypass wherever the network failure is located.

i been having same issue im in the first 5 minutes and end up getting dropped and back to custom games page to pick another game. when it would fail it would close enitre game and close program and show an error

i jsut reset my router and main router and pc everything lookds good try it
\

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.