Im win 4x4 and get lose!

i win game and have lose? blizz dont try to ungry me more and give me my win !

3 Likes

Same problem since a month or longer. I do not wanna play this anymore till they do not fix it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

How hard is it to just make at least 4v4 ladder wins count as wins? This is getting ridiculous, fix at least so ladder credits a win when there is a win, regardless of mmr change.

2 Likes

Been happening for months now. I’m done playing this game. I easily have 30+ wins that have counted as loses. HOW is this still happening. The game doesn’t even work. Take it down Blizzard, put up the old client again till this trash is figured out.

2 Likes

Yo, i have the same problem, to be exact, when i win a ladder game, sometime it count like a lose on my mmr but not on my profile. The system said You win the game -count 1 win on stats - sometime loose on my profile history/mmr -. after this rework, they have pee on, a good game !

Same here, I just destroyed every single buildings of my opponent and ended up with a loss…
how difficult is it to make the game actually work properly?

Same here, 8 wins have been counted as losses, what the hell is going on? This needs to be fixed immediately, this is ludicrous

4vs4, leave game= lose, even your teammate win. What a joke!