If u need learn Warcraft, i'm here ! Read

Hi all ! I play this game since 2002… I’m a coach and teacher if u need :slight_smile: my discord is : MorWeak#7620 ( My discord name / battle tag ) add me if u need help or council i can teach a LOT

Hey, I just downloaded WC3 and I have a problem. Generally, I would like to install the Survival Chaos map, but I have no idea how, and unfortunately google was not able to help me. When I enter the folder with the WC3 game, in addition to the game itself, I have folders such as: retail and Data. There is no folder named maps in any of these folders, so I created a folder, named it CustomMaps, and put the downloaded Survival Chaos version 4.0 file there. Unfortunately, I still can’t create a game on this map, because my WC3 doesn’t see such a map at all. Do you have an idea how I can solve this? I would be very grateful for your help.

Please don’t scam people. You are a below average player. Not even ranked elite in solo. Remember our 1v1? I have the replay if you want to improve yourself. The game was over in 8 minutes, and I’m not even good at the game albeit at Elite in 1v1. Moreover, you are not very nice to play with or against, shouting “I love my micro” while throwing game in opponents favor. In our 1v1 you blamed hh for being op, not crediting my plays at all. Learn the game first, then teach.