I want a refund

So why do you believe many accounts created like 1 or 2 days, ago, some like 1 or 8 hours ago, come here to create threads to say they’ll refund, boycott or criticize reforged, and praise people that refund, boycot or criticize with them, and tell others to refund, boycot and criticize? Why don’t they just refund in silence, just for themselves? Why do you believe they all like each other comments, a comment from vanvan receive likes from netbattler, netbattler receive likes from vanvan and so on and both accounts have been created like 1 or 2 day ago? Coincidence? So many, the same threads, the same behaviour… liking each other…??? Coincidence?

i am not bot 。
I just heard the bad news。 i just feel that since your have to make changes, why did your make a promise so early?
Is this not deception?

4 Likes

If you’re not a bot as you say show me that you have bought reforged, enter the game and meet me there. Let’s make a team. What do you say? We don’t need to play i just want to see you there. Cause if you haven’t bought reforged you have nothing to complain about yet.

小牛頭人#42441
This is my id
You can add it to your buddy list
and play together
I will not send screenshots.

1 Like

blizzard is giving refunds for Reforged, just go to customer support and ask for a refund. I got my money back already.

Thank you for your help

Well, i’ve just invited you in game several times, sent you friend request in battle.net app, no response. I know we can talk through battle.net app without you having purchased the game. So, again, this only proves you’re not a real person and that you haven’t bought reforged. I can put my screenshots here inviting you, trying to whisper you in game with no response.

As i’ve said, just bots trying to influence people, bots liking each other, praising each other to influence real people to do the same, look at this Ch3rn0, an account created 14 hours ago praising another bot created 5 hours ago, created just today to influence people to refund. Not going to work.

You’re paranoid kid, keep my name out of you’re mouth.
I didn’t give a s*** about the development of the game over the last year. I saw that blizzard backtracked on the promises they made, the culling style cutscenes with new camera angles and voice acting.
I am here to complain about that. Screw you, bootlicker.

4 Likes

I agree with this. Most of us spend time gaming…not posting…when some B.S. like this goes down we are forced to enter the forums.

2 Likes

People are allowed and should be allowed to express themselves, positively or negatively.

https://i.imgur.com/2h0XTM1.png

It’s almost like when stuff is announced, people will react to it. Publicly, privately, or both.

1 Like

I generally frown upon considering accounts bots. I feel it’s too easy to go down the mentally delusional route and off the rails and consider everything you disagree with bot talk.

It’s incredibly common in Central Europe where anything remotely pro-Russian is claimed to be bots. It’s so common, a section of the population is unironically called bots in Ukraine (pro-Western this time) - the word has lost its meaning.

Although bots do exist. That should not be forgotten either.

And on the topic, I’m not necessarily against the spam. Where else would they go to? Reddit is all rainbows and sunshine, they don’t care about the campaign at all. This forum is all [on] fire, literally. It fits.

1 Like

Oh so i’m following the easy way, delusioning. Ok then, the moment a bot convince you It is a real person you were deceived already. From that moment on it can influence you and it is already, since you are defending It and doubt if you’re talking to a real person or not. But do what you want. One last thing, if it’s so easy to detect who’s a bot and who isn’t, tell me, how do you do It?

fine go get your refund and stop QQ.

Profile - Gelinho-11332 - Warcraft III: Reforged Forums)

Gelinho

205 posts

5m

Oh so i’m following the easy way, delusioning. Ok then, the moment a bot convince you It is a real person you were deceived already. From that moment on it can influence you and it is already, since you are defending It and doubt if you’re talking to a real person or not. But do what you want. One last thing, if it’s so easy to detect who’s a bot and who isn’t, tell me, how do you do It?

The only one here acting like a bot is you. My friend you come across as rash, and impressionable, quite frankly it is both insulting and frightening, that you would dehumanize anyone that has a different view point than you.

Oh so this is just a normal reaction. Just a bunch of guys that feels the need to come here and create the same threads over and over and do not get satisfied only by refunding their own game, they must make everyone else to refund too, else they can’t rest and stay creating the same threads over and over… Only because they’re mad kkkk Yeah man, you’re right, you all are right. Bots don’t exist, if they did exist i’m pretty sure you all would detect them right away. I’m just delusioning rsrs, keep arguing forever with vanvan, Netbattler, Ch3rn0, etc…

Yes. Yours isn’t because it involves a much more elaborate, constructed narrative than “maybe people are unhappy”.

2 Likes

There is a lot of people here and you don’t see me calling everyone that don’t share my point of view of a bot. I just call bots those who are bots, like you. Talking to others i warn them they are defending bots or that they are being deceived by bots but i don’t accuse them of being a bot. Replying to you is also not because i recognize you’re a real person, it’s just to give a proper response to your accusations and manipulation, to other real people that pass by this thread.

You’re going off your own script so hard it makes you seem robotic.

Do what you want man. If you want to believe in them, believe them, keep arguing with them, defend them, whatever. Just remember that bots don’t exist. There isn’t any bot here.

I am doing what I want and I have been, but thank you for the encouragement.

Nobody said otherwise, I just think you’re incorrect in this case.