I want a refund

I don’t know why blzz subtracted so much from what they promised last year.
I want a new ui and some new battles and new CG.
This game needs fresh content to be added.
If your can’t keep last year’s promise, I will refund it. Your disappoint me very much.

23 Likes

You’ll want to contact support to ask.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/war3r/1563/1628/solution

Why do these guys feel the need to make a thread about it? Just refund it, no need to tell others, lol. It’s not like Blizzard’s going to change their mind if people flood the forums with dozens of “want a refund” threads.

Plus, you are asking for a refund of a Pre-order, not even the finished game, which makes it all the more pointless to make a thread about it.

3 Likes

I’ve already told you guys this is a bot! The purpose of a bot is to influence people. This is not a real person. Is a retaliation for Blizzard has banned a hearthstone player that showed support to that Hong Kong revolt garbage speech. People financing the revolt sent their bot spams company here and to other Blizzard forums to influence people to boycott and punish blizzad financialy. Look at “his” account, created 3 hours ago:

1 Like

i agree that people do not need to create a topic about it. there is also another topic about the same topic.

1 Like

That’s not true unfortunately.

He joined the forum on November 4, but it doesn’t mean that the account was created at that time.

I own my account since Blizzard released Bnet 2.0 and I posted first time on the Hearthstone forum last week and was told I am a bot and I just created my account bla bla.

It not how it works. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I‘m really disappointed about this,they subtracted much from their promise,I think It’s afraud.

So why do you believe many accounts created like 1 or 2 days, ago, some like 1 or 8 hours ago, come here to create threads to say they’ll refund, boycott or criticize reforged, and praise people that refund, boycot or criticize with them, and tell others to refund, boycot and criticize? Why don’t they just refund in silence, just for themselves? Why do you believe they all like each other comments, a comment from vanvan receive likes from netbattler, netbattler receive likes from vanvan and so on and both accounts have been created like 1 or 2 day ago? Coincidence? So many, the same threads, the same behaviour… liking each other…??? Coincidence?

i am not bot 。
I just heard the bad news。 i just feel that since your have to make changes, why did your make a promise so early?
Is this not deception?

4 Likes

If you’re not a bot as you say show me that you have bought reforged, enter the game and meet me there. Let’s make a team. What do you say? We don’t need to play i just want to see you there. Cause if you haven’t bought reforged you have nothing to complain about yet.

小牛頭人#42441
This is my id
You can add it to your buddy list
and play together
I will not send screenshots.

1 Like

blizzard is giving refunds for Reforged, just go to customer support and ask for a refund. I got my money back already.

Thank you for your help

Well, i’ve just invited you in game several times, sent you friend request in battle.net app, no response. I know we can talk through battle.net app without you having purchased the game. So, again, this only proves you’re not a real person and that you haven’t bought reforged. I can put my screenshots here inviting you, trying to whisper you in game with no response.

As i’ve said, just bots trying to influence people, bots liking each other, praising each other to influence real people to do the same, look at this Ch3rn0, an account created 14 hours ago praising another bot created 5 hours ago, created just today to influence people to refund. Not going to work.

You’re paranoid kid, keep my name out of you’re mouth.
I didn’t give a s*** about the development of the game over the last year. I saw that blizzard backtracked on the promises they made, the culling style cutscenes with new camera angles and voice acting.
I am here to complain about that. Screw you, bootlicker.

4 Likes

I agree with this. Most of us spend time gaming…not posting…when some B.S. like this goes down we are forced to enter the forums.

2 Likes

People are allowed and should be allowed to express themselves, positively or negatively.

https://i.imgur.com/2h0XTM1.png

It’s almost like when stuff is announced, people will react to it. Publicly, privately, or both.

1 Like

I generally frown upon considering accounts bots. I feel it’s too easy to go down the mentally delusional route and off the rails and consider everything you disagree with bot talk.

It’s incredibly common in Central Europe where anything remotely pro-Russian is claimed to be bots. It’s so common, a section of the population is unironically called bots in Ukraine (pro-Western this time) - the word has lost its meaning.

Although bots do exist. That should not be forgotten either.

And on the topic, I’m not necessarily against the spam. Where else would they go to? Reddit is all rainbows and sunshine, they don’t care about the campaign at all. This forum is all [on] fire, literally. It fits.

1 Like

Oh so i’m following the easy way, delusioning. Ok then, the moment a bot convince you It is a real person you were deceived already. From that moment on it can influence you and it is already, since you are defending It and doubt if you’re talking to a real person or not. But do what you want. One last thing, if it’s so easy to detect who’s a bot and who isn’t, tell me, how do you do It?

fine go get your refund and stop QQ.