I think its about time we get feedback, we need to know is they are still working on the game

Don’t forget to mention that this great w3c community just ban players for almost everything “soft Teamkilling” “Trolling” “Teamkilling” “taking the goldmine of another player” “creeping together” “attacking teammates units” “detonating whisps” “not sharing units” - the list is endless. The entire w3c project is in the hand of idiots. - battle.net is superior!

1 Like

GamesBeat: Are you happy with where Reforged is now, or are there going to be more updates to that title in the future?

Brack: There’s going to be more updates. We’ve talked about how the various tournament systems are not where we want them to be, and there are additional features we want to continue to think about and add. We have a team that’s continuing to work on Reforged.

Sorry, can’t link the source, but it’s a venturebeat article titled - Blizzard leaders J. Allen Brack and Allen Adham on leaks, Reforged lessons, mobile, and more

https://venturebeat.com/2021/02/22/blizzard-leaders-j-allen-brack-and-allen-adham-on-leaks-reforged-lessons-mobile-and-more/

1 Like

Oh boy, how do I say this?..
You seem genuinely bothered here and I feel for ya, really I do but
look, I’m not exactly the guy who defends blizz here, I was for awhile there but not any more so there’s really no gentle way to say this.

Blizzard does not give one marching murloc about Reforged. That game was nothing more than a botched low effort cash grab that they abandoned the second it launched like an army of rats fleeing from a burning anthrax factory.
For pity’s sake they couldn’t even bother with making the models in house, they exported it to lemonsky studios which is why all the character models look like something out of freakin RAID: Shadowlegends.
The reason they haven’t said anything is because this game is absolutely dead to them and frankly there are more important and profitable projects to tend to.

2 Likes

FINE!? Are ye out of yer business suit wearing mind?! How in all of the flaming hells is this lazy cash grab fine!?

I’ll concede the bulk of your other points but, this is FAR from fine.

This THING is an affront to anyone who enjoyed the original for what it was and yes that game was flawed but it was a damn sight better than this outsourced, broken, parody of a thing. And I do very much mean that in the strictest sense, this thing looks like a bad Asian spoof of the original, right down to the radioactive landscapes and gold covered dryads.

And nevermind how it looks, it’s been dramatically rebalanced and is missing good features that the original had and to add greater insult to injury still in defiance of the light and all things holy it has the unmittigated nerve to go so far as to damage the original so that people like me who absolutely HATE this thing can’t even go back to the original as reforged retroactively “upgrades” the original to this terrible modern contrivance. In case I have not been crystal clear, this is not only by definition not “fine” it even brings the original 2002 game down to its inferior level.

Then I get to watch as the “businessmen” sit and blame the communities apparently absurd expectations of the bare freaking minimum of quality in a rerelease of the respected classic that spawned the unholy money printing machine that is world of warcraft.

Now yes I am willing to grant that there is nothing to be done for it and they would be better served by moving on instead of trying to fix it. But don’t you dare try to tell me or anyone else that this is “fine”.

1 Like

@BubilsGnim Don’t feed him, he’s just siding with Activision to spite the people at W3C that banned him for tk-ing.

1 Like

yes my cousin, he loved the classic but wants to try reforge.

1 Like

“I hate cancel culture, anyone that wants to cancel someone for something they don’t like gets banned from my server!”

“I don’t like the game therefore my cousin doesn’t get to play it!”

1 Like

Awesome. Thanks!

Pretty much.

2 Likes

I’m sorry but that’s two different things. For one its my computer if he wants to play it he can get his own computer. Just like its my discord, and stream channel so if someone breaks my rules they have to face the consequences, “if you don’t like there is the door don’t let it hit you on the way out” I say.

I am nothing like cancel culture so in fact I already banned 3 people for making false statements and trying to deplatform people for things that never happened.

1 Like

They’re done for different reasons but there are some similarities. People cancel tv shows, movies etc because an actor/actress or the show itself does something they don’t like and they think because they don’t like it that other people shouldn’t get to enjoy it because of their views.

You, in this case, don’t like WC3 because of what Blizzard has done, so instead of just saying “hey other people have other subjective tastes”, are punishing your cousin by not letting them play it.

You’re pushing your agenda on your cousin for absolutely no reason while decrying others who do the same. Seems rather hypocritical I guess. I’m sure you have a good reason for forcing your cousin to spend money on a new pc to play a game that doesn’t effect you in any way right? Just like all those people have a reason for a tv show to be cancelled :wink:

This from your 17 follower stream or your 11 person discord? Careful, ban too many more people and it’ll just be you in your echo chamber safe space :wink:

1 Like

What ever I can see your one of the people who say blizzard can do no wrong. what a waste of air.

What a weird thing to say when peoples posting histories are public

The only thing I want is to be able to play the classic wc3 tft without having to download 25gb’s that I am not going to use. I haven’t played wc3 for over a year because of that. If I want to have that content that I must buy the game, however the GB’s will be in my HDD regardless of if I use that content or not.

1 Like
  1. Never gonna happen. We wont’ get back the old one and the old ladder and so on. It’s dead, Jim, as they say.
  2. Blizzard even censored the words “Warcraft Reforged” during the last Blizzcon
  3. Amidst the allegations of harassment, the exodus of the employees towards other studios and the iron grip of (Crap)tivision and the spawn of Satan, Kotick, we’re looking back at the golden era of gaming, Starcraft, Warcraft or Diablo, and shed some tears. Then we’ll look at the newly created independent studios and dream that one day we’ll be able to buy some nice new games .
    Blizzard is dead. I bought the D2:R only to be able to complain about the horrible aiming state, the TCP/IP removal, the horrendous look of the Amazon etc.
    Definitely not buying Diablo IV, as for Overwatch, WoW, Heartstone, HoTS: MEH!
    Luckily, CoD doesn’t exist for me as a game anymore, Battlefield is also less interesting than vegan food to cats, so let’s see Blizzard burn.
    The only hope I have is that before they close down the servers, they’ll provide LAN play for Starcraft II.
    Move on folks, nothing to see here. Blizzard games are like watching old people, you know…

why people like to revive old outdated post? stop beating this dead horse…

Squeaky wheels get the grease. I fear we have not been squeaky enough though. Imagine if War3 Ref management had been more squeaky about getting the resources they needed to finish the game? We might have had a completed project to play with.

2 Likes

the only way you would know how many people are on my discord is if you joined so why don’t you man up and tell me who you are on discord. Unless of course you have hacked my account which of course is Against Discord TOS and is also illegal. Further more to be apart of my discord server you need to use your Twitch name.

as far as the actual topic, we won’t know until after Diablo II Ressurected comes out, as that is what the current “Classic Games Team” is working on.