I can't load my save game after installing the last patch

Hi,
I’ve updated the game to the latest patch (1.32.6), and now I can’t load my save game, due to map changes or something.
I was playing the Rexxar campaign, they are very BIG and extensive missions, several hours, and I played a lot of time to get level and equipment.
How is it possible for users to lose all our progress in the game after an update?

I need a solution, please. Besides, is this going to happen again with the next patch?
Thanks.

Unfortunately, there isn’t a solution. Any time there are changes to map files, previous saves are rendered invalid. It may not happen with every patch, but it’s always a possibilty.

Since patches are currently monthly-ish, immediately after a patch is a good time to start the bonus missions to allow for maximum time to complete them.

Thank you for your response! It is really unfortunate, I have never seen this situation before, let alone in 2020. Blizzard does not analyze the risks before acting? it is surreal that every time a patch is launched our progress is corrupted forever. I love the WC3R campaign, but now I understand the harsh criticism the game is receiving.

Thank you.

Bliz knows about it. With the first patch back in Feb they announced it in the patch notes. It’s a necessary evil for patching the game, unfortunately.